sephoralovex

YSL Volume Effect Faux Cils Mascara?

(0) Hearts

Has anyone tried this particular mascara? I want to buy it after hearing so many rave reviews but I dont know if I can throw out $30 for a mascara.

roseate

Re: YSL Volume Effect Faux Cils Mascara?

Love love love love it! The ONLY problem I had with it before was that it was WAY too wet! Other than that, the mascara is really good because it creates volume with just one coat...!!!! Pretty amazing xD

beautylovingirl

I have and I did wear it along time ago but I'm not sure why but when I wore it, it seemed like it got all over my eyelids and I've never had a mascara do that before. Hope this helps!

sephoralovex

Thanks for the quick reply. I've been reading reviews and a couple of people have already mentioned the same thing happens to them.

melissabt

Hi Sephoralovex,

I haven't tried that particular one however, I just tried the Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Babydoll and I LOVE it. I pretty picky when it comes to mascara and this one really gave me a doll eyed look. It was easy to apply and had a smooth type consistency. My lashes didn't feel dry or brittle.

http://www.sephora.com/mascara-volume-effet-faux-cils-babydoll-P378656?skuId=1520220

<3 Melissa
sephoralovex

(0) Hearts

Thanks Melissa! I'll be stopping by Sephora today to check out the YSL mascaras :smileyhappy:

melissabt

(0) Hearts

You're very welcome!:smileyhappy: I seriously LOVE this mascara.

<3 Melissa
beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Your welcome! I really wanted to love it but just didn't.:smileysad:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • sephoralovex
    • melissabt
    • beautylovingirl
    • roseate