Who has the new Naked 3?

makeupobesessed

Who has the new Naked 3?

Please tell me about it, and if anyone sees it online, post so we can catch it...I missed it on Sephora.  Swatches???

yaning

Re: Who has the new Naked 3?

LOVE THOSE MATT COLORS :smileyhappy: they look amazing :smileyhappy:

lilahtov

Oh yes. I am a sucker for any taupey, greigey mattes like UD has been featuring lately!

SirenPrincess

These are beautiful. Thank you for sharing.  Still waiting on mine to come!

crayzeeRN

Dear Lord, I am mesmerized right now :smileyvery-happy:

shiiinnnyyyy

Thanks for the swatches!! :smileyhappy:

lilahtov

(0) Hearts

haha, I know right! I have to say, though--beware the notorious UD glitters (Dust, in particular, is no joke, just like some online reviews have stated!) but I'm sure you can work with them :smileyhappy:

JenBlush

Let me just say, the Naked 3 swatches REALLY well! It is honestly convincing! But i feel like i should buy the 1 and 2 before buying the three! did anyone else get the 3 and none other? because the colors look amazing!

mafan

I have neither 1 nor 2.  They don't really interest me and I have other neutral palettes.  This is the first one that really appeals to me from pictures.

SirenPrincess

I bought 3 (it's on its way) and not 1 or 2.  Both 1 and 2 seemed to have more dark colors than I thought I'd use.  But now I'm reconsidering and want 2 also.

kalex

(0) Hearts

Does anyone know of a blogger with super fair pinky-toned skin who has swatches of this up?

mimibel

[ Edited ]

French blogger Whee ! Confetti swatched on her little brother's paler arm, haha! Based on these, I'm not thinking the colors will be that great for me. (2Y02)

*Edit* Phyrra at Beauty for the Bold has swatches And a look too. 

kalex

(0) Hearts

Thanks!  I think Phyrra has close to the same coloring I do.

DTalksAll

Muse is pink toned, and kind of pale...

IDK, who do you normally go to for swatches?

kalex

(0) Hearts

Temptalia is one I frequent for reviews and Karla Sugar for swatches.  The Muse is darker and warmer than I am I think.

I'm probably just going to have to play with Naked 3 in person to see if some of those shades are going to make my eyes look as red as I think they are.

SirenPrincess

I read a tip a while ago.  I think it might be a Bobbi Brown tip, but I can't remember for sure so maybe not.

The trick to pulling off pink on your eyes is to make sure you use eyeliner and have a clear delineation.

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

Have you tried pinks ever? I have a few pink shades, now I'm starting to get nervous. I know the bubble gum, bright pinks from MAC & UD I have no problem with... BUT these are lighter, Yikes, I guess I'll just wait & see when it comes later. I'm more neutral; 1Y06 (I do think the 06 is a little too dark in some foundations though), but I'll still try to swatch it later. 

It's really gloomy here so I doubt I'll get good quality photos... 

mafan

I want to hear what you think when you swatch it because I'm 1Y06, too.  From looking at the pictures, I love the shades and they look like they're things that I would use, but I won't know until I really see them. 

I know I like neutrals that have taupe and plum leanings and I'm not fond of grey ones.  I've managed some pinkish shades in the past and I'm really interested to see these.

I'm not desperate, however, and I have a TON of shadows, so I'll wait until these are easier to find unless I stumble upon this with a coupon in hand, which doesn't seem likely.  (I don't own either Naked 1 or 2.)

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

My package came & two minutes later it started snowing again. No good lighting. I did try applying a few of the shades though. Some are really light, which is fine. Blackheart works well as a liner, but is soft enough to use in the crease for a light smoke. 

I'm happy with it, but probably won't use is it as much as naked2. I did depot all my naked palettes recently & will depot this one over the weekend. I'll have all my naked palettes in one z-palette so I can mix & match. 

Jennmattnphanty

Ok, so I have seen these nakeds eye shadows.  What is the rave and is there one that is more neutral, with maybe a little bit of shine so that you can wear day and add for night time?  Does it show you where to put what color?  I am dumb about eyeshadow.  Mainly bc I have never really worn a lot of it, Id love to learn and start wearing more! HELP! Any advice?

prettyinpa

The rave is that Urban Decay makes buttery smooth shadows that have a lot of pigmentation so they are intensely colored and long lasting. NAKED 1 is better for warmer skintones and NAKED 2 and 3 for cooler skintones. NAKED 3 is rosy, so it warms up any look. There are a few matte shadows but most are shimmer, but not glittery so you don't look like a disco ball (lol). The palette doesn't come with a how-to card, but if you go to Urban Decay's website, look on the top toolbar for the Back Door, click on it and the video for how to use the new NAKED 3 palette shows up. It's great and shows you exactly how to get the look you want.

MakeupJunkie666

(0) Hearts

I just got mine! Can't wait to use it <3

DandyLionFluff

Mine is supposed to be arriving Monday.  Patiently waiting.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 66 replies
  • 105 hearts
  • 24 in conversation
    • kalex
    • katie1724
    • prettyinpa
    • DTalksAll
    • anaa
    • waterbaby1981