makeupobesessed

Who has the new Naked 3?

Please tell me about it, and if anyone sees it online, post so we can catch it...I missed it on Sephora.  Swatches???

Tayvm

Re: Who has the new Naked 3?

Just got mine yesterday.  I have the other two (with Naked 2 being my favorite), but think that if I had to have just one, it would be Naked 3.  Love it, love it, love it.

It obviously won't be everyone's first choice, but definitely is for me :smileyhappy:

makeupobesessed

(0) Hearts

I finally got my Naked 3 in store yesterday with my coupon!!!

I must say...well worth the money, especially at $32.  In my opinion, the best naked palette yet. 

Now I need eyeliner color suggestions other than black or brown...any thoughts about color combos?

brittieeee

Oh the pics are so nice... Can't wait until I can order and get one!  (I have and <3 NAKED, never wanted Naked 2, waiting for 3!)

lilahtov

Unfortunately, it appears as though the LM is sold out again--for now! They're certainly different, but similar enough that I couldn't justify getting both--at least not right after getting the 3.

jenpred

Is it safe to say that Naked 3 and the LM Artists Palette are different enough to own both? Or do the colors overlap? I can't decide!!!!!!

Tayvm

(0) Hearts

I have both and wouldn't give either up.  If you like that colour palette, both will be used :smileyhappy:

SirenPrincess

I bought both.  They're not in my hand, but I think they're pretty different.

prettyinpa

@jenpred- They are definitely different, NAKED 3 is more shimmery than the LM, and my motto is you can never have too many palettes! lol

jenpred

Hahaha so true! Thanks, prettyinpa! Both are so stunning! I was trying to talk myself out of Naked 3, but it's just so soft and pretty. It's hard to resist :smileyhappy:.

I'm so happy they restocked the LM palette! Wahoo!

glossyguru

I've been avoiding this thread because I knew that if I saw the swatches I would want to buy it more than I do already, but I couldn't stay away any longer, the swatches are beautiful, and I have convinced myself that I need it

lilahtov

Glossyguru, call me an enabler, but you totally do. There are shades in this palette I've been seeking out for what feels like forever. I think of the whole of Naked3 as a "pinky nude" for the eyes--you know, like that reliable fall-back lipcolor everyone should have in her/his arsenal. UD knocked it out of the park with this one. Plus, because more of the shades lean lighter, the entirety of the thing is more wearable, so yay! 

glossyguru

[ Edited ]

Enabler! It sounds gorgeous, and I need it for the principle of it as well. I have naked 1, 2, and basics, I would feel incomplete without it

lilahtov

I understand. Every time I see a "Show Me Yours..." thread, I see so many enviable vanities with, say, a s*it ton of Mac lipsticks lined up like little soldiers, or what seems like every Nars duo known to man. I love each piece of my humble (but growing!) collection...but it's not the most uniform I've seen!

lilahtov

Wow, didn't realize how humongous those photos would show up on BT! I hope they're helpful rather than annoying :smileytongue:

anaa

Very helpful, they look great!  Thanks for posting.

lilahtov

No problem! Just another makeup addict reporting for duty here :smileytongue:

lilahtov

JUST received mine in the mail this morning and I'm so excited to share my swatches with all of you! Excuse my vampiric arm :smileytongue: I did one with flash, and one without. They won't be on par with, say, Christine of Temptalia, but they're swatches! 

Without flash:

IMG_1063.jpeg

With flash:

IMG_6682.jpeg

I have to say, these colors are probably some of UD's best work, at least in a palette. They go so well together, and they're so darn pretty!! I'm excited to play around with them. 

brittieeee

Thanks for sharing, and ALL the colors look nice with your skintone!

lilahtov

You are so sweet! Thank you :smileyhappy: 

katie1724

I think this just sold me! :smileyhappy: I have the other two palettes, but this one looks outstanding. Thank you for taking the time to swatch! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 66 replies
  • 105 hearts
  • 24 in conversation
    • kalex
    • katie1724
    • prettyinpa
    • dannyc
    • anaa
    • waterbaby1981