makeupobesessed

Who has the new Naked 3?

Please tell me about it, and if anyone sees it online, post so we can catch it...I missed it on Sephora.  Swatches???

Tayvm

Re: Who has the new Naked 3?

Just got mine yesterday.  I have the other two (with Naked 2 being my favorite), but think that if I had to have just one, it would be Naked 3.  Love it, love it, love it.

It obviously won't be everyone's first choice, but definitely is for me :smileyhappy:

makeupobesessed

(0) Hearts

I finally got my Naked 3 in store yesterday with my coupon!!!

I must say...well worth the money, especially at $32.  In my opinion, the best naked palette yet. 

Now I need eyeliner color suggestions other than black or brown...any thoughts about color combos?

brittieeee

Oh the pics are so nice... Can't wait until I can order and get one!  (I have and <3 NAKED, never wanted Naked 2, waiting for 3!)

lilahtov

Unfortunately, it appears as though the LM is sold out again--for now! They're certainly different, but similar enough that I couldn't justify getting both--at least not right after getting the 3.

jenpred

Is it safe to say that Naked 3 and the LM Artists Palette are different enough to own both? Or do the colors overlap? I can't decide!!!!!!

Tayvm