Who has the new Naked 3?

Please tell me about it, and if anyone sees it online, post so we can catch it...I missed it on Sephora.  Swatches???

Re: Who has the new Naked 3?

Mine arrived yesterday and I really like it!  What a joy when I opened my mailbox with the little yellow card. Thought it might be something useful that i had ordered (long underwear!) but it wasn't, it was my palette. Which isn't to say it isn't useful, just not mundane!

Love the swatch pics!

It wasn't available on Sephora yet, not until mid-december. I did order it last week from UD before it sold out, but it's not arriving until tomorrow Smiley Sad 

There are tons of swatches on-line, just find a blogger who has a similar skin tone as you to see if it will work for you or not. 

Just so you know, I hate you all.  Smiley Wink

I can't wait until I get my hands on this palette, since it looks like it works really well on cooler toned skin!

I'm super jealous too!  I'm just waiting for the coupon in Dec from Sephora.

It will probably be released after the coupon ends & will sell out quickly. Rumor has it, it won't be on-line until the 12th or 13th, and in stores a few days later. Some people are saying they heard each store is only getting 40 palettes at first. 

Not to be a downer, but if you see it available somewhere & really, really, really want it... don't wait... just order. That's why I ordered it first thing last week, I knew I had to have it Smiley Tongue 

I ordered from UD the morning it launched and JUST got notice that it shipped.

Me too!  I was going to come on here all excited to say I got my shipping notice, but some people already have theirs!  Oh well, now I can look at swatches and drool.

(0) Hearts

O M G what is taking the shipment so long Smiley Happy 

I don't even have tracking info yet! I hope it arrives this week...

Oh no, not until next week... Smiley Sad

(0) Hearts

@Sydbristow-  Keep an eye out earlier- my tracking said it was still in Florida on the day the yellow card appeared in my mailbox. Evidently the package wasn't scanned along the way, so I got an early surprise.

(0) Hearts

You just got me so excited. Just checked my tracking & it's on time, recently scanned not too far from my house. 

It's yucky weather here & I'm too lazy to walk to the mailbox in the snow/rain Smiley Tongue 

20131125_172350_resized.jpgBZ-Q_uPCYAAX2Ej.jpg-large.jpeg20131125_175525_resized.jpg1385442542516_resized.jpg20131125_175634_resized.jpg

I ordered mine directly from UD, Sephora/Ulta hasn't launched it yet.  They're thinking around Dec. 12.  

Thank you for sharing these pictures!

You have such pretty eyes!!!!!

I second that!

(0) Hearts

Aw shucks, thanks!  Smiley Happy

Ok, So I just got it and low and behold the shadows have been touched. EW. Not a big deal since I can disinfect them but still. Disappointing. I am not a fan of the case itself, I really like magnetic cases, this one takes an extra thought to make sure it is closed. I will go take some pics and swatches.

(0) Hearts

Yuck! I already depoted my other nakeds into a z-palette & will depot this one into it as soon as I get it (tomorrow). 

So far I'm most excited for blackheart. How do the shades compare to naked 2? That so far has been my favorite palette. 

(0) Hearts

I don't have naked 2,  but I like it better than naked1 and def better than basics. 

(0) Hearts

OOOh, Jane, I'm so sorry that ur palette was used but at least u can salvage it.  I think if I had my hands on one, I'd keep it too if it werent bad.  If you have time for swatches, that'd be awesome!

upload_5229995687901654904.jpgupload_7610750728517908080.jpg

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
Photos9
  • 20131125_172350_resized.jpg
  • BZ-Q_uPCYAAX2Ej.jpg-large.jpeg
  • 20131125_175525_resized.jpg
  • 1385442542516_resized.jpg
  • 20131125_175634_resized.jpg
  • upload_5229995687901654904.jpg