Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Which palette goes best witth brown eyes? - Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance or - Too Faced Sweet Peach

- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance

or

- Too Faced Sweet Peach

RE: Which palette goes best witth brown eyes? - Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance or - Too Faced Sweet Peach

If you have brown eyes you are lucky. You can wear all the colors of the rainbow. Blue hues will make them look deeper brown. Just always wear black mascara and eyeliner.

RE: Which palette goes best witth brown eyes? - Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance or - Too Faced Sweet Peach

Sweet peach goes with absolutely anyone

Re: Which palette goes best witth brown eyes? - Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance or - Too Faced Sweet Peach

I think you should find something with some plum like shades for your eye color. Also maybe a slate or silver grey color would look good as well.

Kitty19 wrote:

- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance

or

- Too Faced Sweet Peach

I have brownish hazel eyes and the colors in the modern renaissance palette make them pop a lot. The shadows are also very easy to blend and it's definitely my favorite by far

Re: Which palette goes best witth brown eyes? - Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance or - Too Faced Sweet Peach

I have brown eyes and LOVE my ABH Modern Renaissance palette! 

Sweet Peach will give you more versatility and range, but I think Modern Renaissance is the better palette.  Both compliment brown eyes well.

I personally feel that brown eyes can be complemented by any shade of eyeshadow. Both palettes are warm toned, but in my opinion, ABH Modern Renaissance is more practical. It's a burgundy and warm brown lover's dream come true! 

If you're not fond of burgundy, but still love orange/warm browns, I suggest going with the Sweet Peach Palette. It has other pops of "color" like green, purple, and of course, peach, but all are very wearable. 

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing