jessx1

Which naked palette should I buy?

(0) Hearts

I have used both palettes as my friends had them, yet I am very confused about which palette I should buy for myself! I already have the Naked Basics palette and I have light skin with yellow undertones (I'm east indian) and I have dark hair and green/hazel eyes.

I really like virgin and sin in the Naked 1 palette and I like bootycall and verve in the 2nd one. Since i have naked basics, both naked 2 and basics have foxy and a black shade. Im super confused!

knadala

Re: Which naked palette should I buy?

(0) Hearts

I think you should go to Sephora and swipe the colors from the palettes and test them on your skin. Sometimes it's not just about matching colors to the pigment of your skin, but also how they react with your skin type. Sometimes your skin can be more/ less oily or dry and this can impact how the shadows look on you. 

I used to base what colors I purchased just on my skin tone, but after I went to the stores and tested products on my actual skin, I was able to discover things that looked better on me and others which despite seeming suitable, were actually dull.

lecia1167

(0) Hearts

I love the Naked 1 palette. The colors are just so gorgeous.

garnett

(0) Hearts

I have both and I think that anyone can wear either but if you are looking to choose I would say go for Naked 1.  BTW I have the Naked Basics and that's my favorite for every day. 

marydiva

(0) Hearts

If I were you, I'd wait for the release of Naked3!

Meg82

(0) Hearts

I agree, wait for release and then you can more thoroughly evaluate which one you want.

ace2021

(0) Hearts

I'd say go with Naked one. I have medium skin with yellow undertones and find that with my undertones its is very flattering

ghkim

(0) Hearts

i think the general consensus is that naked 1 leans more warm and naked 2 leans more cool. so it depends on what you need/want. if you find that you already have a lot of warm brown colors and would like to add something new, i would go for naked 2. if you find that you only look good in warm colors and not cool colors, then i would go with naked 1. i think if you are east indian, most people would recommend you go with naked 1 since it is warm.

glossyguru

(0) Hearts

If you have yellow undertones, go with Naked 1. The warmer colors will suit you better

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • marydiva
    • ace2021
    • garnett
    • knadala
    • glossyguru
    • ghkim