From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Everything Eyes

Everything Eyes

• 198382 Members
  • 7889 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Eye spy a place to discuss all things eye makeup. Share your favorite looks, questions, and opinions with beauty lovers like you.

Eye spy a place to discuss all things eye makeup. Share your favorite looks, questions, and opinions with beauty lovers like you.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Everything Eyes
Dark under
|
Re: Dark under
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @Skye5615 try #The INKEY List Caffeine De-puffing + Dark Circle Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL or my personal favorite Herbivore Super No ...read more
@Skye5615 try #The INKEY List Caffeine De-puffing + Dark Circle Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL or my personal favorite Herbivore Super Nova 5% THD Vitamin C + Caffeine Brightening Eye Cream 0.5 oz / 15 mL
Oily lids primer suggestions?
|
Re: Oily lids primer suggestions?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Armymrs I love MAC prep and prime 24 hour eye base. ...read more
@Armymrs I love MAC prep and prime 24 hour eye base.
Ambassador Curated
100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge
|
Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Thank you sweet diva @idanyd...read more
Thank you sweet diva @idanyd 😘
Recent images from this conversation
Eye Palette recommendations
|
Re: Eye Palette recommendations
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I personally really like Morphe 35U Gilded Desert Artistry Palette and Morphe 9T Neutral Territory Artistry Palettes. I have grey- ...read more
I personally really like Morphe 35U Gilded Desert Artistry Palette and Morphe 9T Neutral Territory Artistry Palettes. I have grey-blue eyes and light skin so I find their shades work well for me
New Post in Everything Eyes
Mascara
Hi, have any of you have had a lash lift? If so which is the best mascara for someone who has a lash lift? thank you very much cat ...read more
Hi, have any of you have had a lash lift? If so which is the best mascara for someone who has a lash lift? thank you very much cathy
Dry and Sensitive Eyes!!!
|
Re: Dry and Sensitive Eyes!!!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I have some dry and sensitive skin around my eyes too @LaureNeu. Can I ask what are you using as a wash and moisturizer for your e ...read more
I have some dry and sensitive skin around my eyes too @LaureNeu. Can I ask what are you using as a wash and moisturizer for your eyes area? Or anything your trying atm to help?
Sulwhasoo allergy
|
Re: Sulwhasoo allergy
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I just tried the eye cream on my face and neck mistaken it for face lotion and my entire face is swollen and I have a major rash. ...read more
I just tried the eye cream on my face and neck mistaken it for face lotion and my entire face is swollen and I have a major rash. My co workers said my face was swollen and thought I had a bad sunburn. My entire face feels slightly itchy but mostly tight, dry and stinging.
New Post in Everything Eyes
Hourglass Concealer
I currently own the Nars concealer in madeleine (light 2.3), which hourglass concealer shade would you recommend? i like a bright ...read more
I currently own the Nars concealer in madeleine (light 2.3), which hourglass concealer shade would you recommend? i like a bright under eye.
Best concealers?
|
Re: Best concealers?
FRESH FACE V INSIDER
Reply: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer is one of my favorites! ...read more
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer is one of my favorites!
72,678 Posts