From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Everything Eyes

Everything Eyes

• 199102 Members
  • 7990 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Eye spy a place to discuss all things eye makeup. Share your favorite looks, questions, and opinions with beauty lovers like you.

Eye spy a place to discuss all things eye makeup. Share your favorite looks, questions, and opinions with beauty lovers like you.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Everything Eyes
Where did all the eyelash combs go?
|
Re: Where did all the eyelash combs go?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @KimmiePops Ulta sells Velour lashes Too Clean lash wand ...read more
@KimmiePops Ulta sells Velour lashes Too Clean lash wand
Hey
|
Re: Hey
NEWCOMER V INSIDER
Reply: @soskingirl The voucher allows you to get one free full size version of any of the mascaras that come in that set! ...read more
@soskingirl The voucher allows you to get one free full size version of any of the mascaras that come in that set!
Fall eyeshadow palette
|
Re: Fall eyeshadow palette
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: I usually shop online but it is a great idea to go in swatch them this weekend and see how I feel! I am definitely also leaning to ...read more
I usually shop online but it is a great idea to go in swatch them this weekend and see how I feel! I am definitely also leaning towards the Huda one! Thanks for the recommendation!🫶
New Post in Everything Eyes
Mascara that won’t smear
Hi everyone! I struggle with TICS that make me squint my eyes randomly and It constantly gives me panda eyes with all the mascaras ...read more
Hi everyone! I struggle with TICS that make me squint my eyes randomly and It constantly gives me panda eyes with all the mascaras I’ve tried. Could anyone recommend a mascara that won’t smear as easily? Thank you!
New to Natasha Denona! Which mini eyeshadow palette should I start out with?
|
Re: New to Natasha Denona! Which mini eyeshadow palette should I start out with?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @meganshannon Natasha Denona Mini Bronze Eyeshadow Palette & Natasha Denona Mini Glam Eyeshadow Palette 0.028 oz x 5/ 0.79 g ...read more
@meganshannon Natasha Denona Mini Bronze Eyeshadow Palette & Natasha Denona Mini Glam Eyeshadow Palette 0.028 oz x 5/ 0.79 g
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Everything Eyes
Charlotte Tilbury Exagger-Eyes Mascara ??
Who has tried the new Charlotte Tilbury Exagger-eyes Volumizing and Curling Mascara Exagger-black ?? Thoughts? If you've tried it, ...read more
Who has tried the new Charlotte Tilbury Exagger-eyes Volumizing and Curling Mascara Exagger-black ?? Thoughts? If you've tried it, how does it stack up against your other go-to mascaras?
Eyeliner recs for smile lines?
|
Re: Eyeliner recs for smile lines?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Funkyfufugal @Have you tried applying a shadow in the same color as the liner on top of it and using a setting powder and spray? ...read more
@Funkyfufugal @Have you tried applying a shadow in the same color as the liner on top of it and using a setting powder and spray?
100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge
|
Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @greeneyedgirl107 thank you lovely ...read more
@greeneyedgirl107 thank you lovely
eyeliner recommendations
|
Re: eyeliner recommendations
NEWCOMER V INSIDER
Reply: @Amandaa18 This one might be a bit old news at this point, but I used to wear eyeliner everyday and was VERY loyal to the stila St ...read more
@Amandaa18 This one might be a bit old news at this point, but I used to wear eyeliner everyday and was VERY loyal to the stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner because I truly never had to worry about it smudging! And, it seems to always be included in sales on Amazon and/or other beauty stores, so a lot of times I could find it for as low as $11.
💖 100 Days of Eyeliner Challenge 🌈
|
Re: 💖 100 Days of Eyeliner Challenge 🌈
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Oh em here @CynthieLu so so beautiful ...read more
Oh em here @CynthieLu so so beautiful
73,692 Posts