warriorwitch

Whats the one eyeshadow shade you can't live without?

Hello everyone!

Well eyeshadows are my weakness, and while I really, really don't need any more, pretty much forever... I want more. I must have them all! LOL

So fuel my addiction. Tell me/show me your absolute favorite eyeshadow. Whats the one shade you can't live without? Whats the one that transforms you from unassuming alter ego to Super-Awesomesauce?

warriorwitch

Re: Whats the one eyeshadow shade you can't live without?

Thanks. That's another one I shall definitely be checking out.

nathaliew

Too-Faced-Boudoir-Eyes-Soft-Sexy-Eye-Shadow-Collection-Spring-2013.jpgI know, I know, ONE eyeshadow but I had to cheat because I love this palette. (Budoir eyes by Too faced) It looks a little strange in pictures, but sooo good on, and all of the colors go really well together. My favourite shades are Sugar Walls, Lap Dance and Birthday Suite

warriorwitch

(0) Hearts

Seems like a nice neutral-smoky palette. (And I understand, I abstained from starting this thread off with my own favorite because I couldn't pick.)

poshified

[ Edited ]

Urban Decay's Skimp -- my everyday (literally) browbone highlight! UD needs to bring back this shade in its shadow form.

swfupload_3672800628451705845.jpg

roxystar4

Im a HUGE fan of Skimp too!

poshified

Is it bad that I want to pick up a second Feminine palette just for Skimp? haha

warriorwitch

UD makes some of my most favorite eye shadows and they definitely need to work on how they get us attached to a color and then take it away forever.

poshified

I'm boycotting UD until they bring back their old famous shades (e.g. Underground.) :smileytongue:

warriorwitch

(0) Hearts

I'm certainly missing the edginess of some of their older colors.

roxystar4

[ Edited ]

love love love my Stila Kitten single eyeshadow.

It's so creamy/soft and beautiful.  I apply it with my finger (have issues using a brush).

stila-kitten.jpg

warriorwitch

(0) Hearts

Hmmm, I was just looking at this online, and I thought that Stila sold eye shadows refills? Or do you have to order from their website to get just the shadow without a compact?

roxystar4

i'm not sure. I get mine at Sephora :/

roxystar4

I know a lot of people use this to highlight their brow bone (I cant because of my hooded eyelids) I use it all over my lid and then blend a shadow with it. Also in the inner corners and sometimes even above my lips (cupid's bow)

mpolansky

I love this! Used it today. Prettiest browbone and inner corner highlight shade I own.

warriorwitch

I have seen reviews of this shadow before. I guess I will have to remind myself to check it out in person next time I am actually in a Sephora.

violalea

Hi roxystar4,

You kinda reminded me to use the Stila eyeshadow cards I got from last years :smileyhappy:. I used 1 a few months back and I love it. I have been using the second card and have 1 more to go. I do love it. :smileyhappy:

roxystar4

violalea - i love the formula. tempted me to get the stila in the light palette (which I may buy once I hit pan on some of my LORAC pro shadows).

jaimelove

i adore my in the light palette :smileyhappy: 

midnightangel

Well to say someone "can't live without" eyeshadow is a little extreme but everyone surely has their favorites...

My new ones are Sephora's own Colorful Eyeshadow in Black Lace, Little Black Dress, Starry Sky, Dying For Shoes and Blueberry Muffin since they make the biggest difference in my overall appearance.

Also, pure matte whites like Sephora's Let It Snow and Illamasqua's Sex are essentials.

For day, I absolutely adore Sephora's Berlin Underground.

warriorwitch

Well obvious it is a bit of an exaggeration, but A.) this is the internet, the magical land of all thing exaggerated and B.) its a more exciting topic name than "What eyeshadow do you really like enough to wear a lot and be sad if it suddenly disappears from the face of the earth though you shall surely be able to continue existing in its absence". :smileytongue:

I have been meaning to try the Sephora brand eyeshadows, but keep forgetting because my brain seems to think it can change topis whenever it likes. How do you like the formula?

midnightangel

lol Well said. :smileywink:

Actually I love Sephora's formulas and prefer them even to pricier shadows. I used to wear Urban Decay quite a bit but found that Sephora's hold up better for me. Between oil, sweat, stage lights and nasty weather, I kind of put my eyeshadows through the wringer and I need them to not die on me.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 108 replies
  • 122 hearts
  • 39 in conversation
    • kenny
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • nathaliew
    • lyravega
    • dianabt