What shape eyes do I have?

(0) Hearts

I have such a love/hate relationship with eyeliner. I don't know if it's my skills or the canvas I'm working with!

Can you ladies chime in on what shape my eyes are? Maybe I can look for specific looks that way...?

Thank youuuuu!

Oh P.S. Anyone that has the same shape eyes as me, please chime in if you have some tips!

image.jpg

Re: What shape eyes do I have?

(0) Hearts

Yes to winged liner! I have a similar shape, but mine are slightly smaller. I struggle sometimes with a smokey eye because my eyes are so small & not hooded. I find black smokey eyes are difficult to do, but colored, like purple or browns work better. Applying a darker shade in the crease & lightly blending it out and up works well. 

Re: What shape eyes do I have?

(0) Hearts

Your eye looks to be the perfect shape for winged liner. I can see your lid so not hooded and it isnt round.

spent all last weekend pondering the same question because I could not wear a winged line to save my life. After much research I discovered I have round eyes, hooded eyes and they droop at the ends. A three strikes and I'm out for the makeup they do on YouTube. Your eye shape looks really nice. So just try watching a bunch of you tube videos on makeup application and practice.  Your eye should be able to do anything you want. 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
Photos1
  • image.jpg