pinktorridora

What shape eyes do I have?

(0) Hearts

I have such a love/hate relationship with eyeliner. I don't know if it's my skills or the canvas I'm working with!

Can you ladies chime in on what shape my eyes are? Maybe I can look for specific looks that way...?

Thank youuuuu!

Oh P.S. Anyone that has the same shape eyes as me, please chime in if you have some tips!

image.jpg

DTalksAll

Re: What shape eyes do I have?

(0) Hearts

Yes to winged liner! I have a similar shape, but mine are slightly smaller. I struggle sometimes with a smokey eye because my eyes are so small & not hooded. I find black smokey eyes are difficult to do, but colored, like purple or browns work better. Applying a darker shade in the crease & lightly blending it out and up works well. 

girlystuff63

Re: What shape eyes do I have?

(0) Hearts

Your eye looks to be the perfect shape for winged liner. I can see your lid so not hooded and it isnt round.

spent all last weekend pondering the same question because I could not wear a winged line to save my life. After much research I discovered I have round eyes, hooded eyes and they droop at the ends. A three strikes and I'm out for the makeup they do on YouTube. Your eye shape looks really nice. So just try watching a bunch of you tube videos on makeup application and practice.  Your eye should be able to do anything you want. 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • pinktorridora
    • girlystuff63
Photos1
  • image.jpg