peavey

What's the thinnest liquid liner?

I love liquid liner but the ones I get always produce very thick lines, and I want to be able to do a thin one. I've only tried ones from the drugstore, though.

Daniela1387

Re: What's the thinnest liquid liner?

(0) Hearts

I would suggest the sephora liquid eyeliner. The brush tip is really thin and won't give you a thick line unless you layer it or press it on for that effect. Its a good quality product, says waterproof but don't move at all during the day and best of all wont fade or flake. AND its only $12 a good buy for a low price. 

lylysa

Try the liquid liners from Urban Decay, they have a very thin/fine brush tip rather than a bolder/thicker felt tip. That way you can lightly drag and line your lash line without applying as much pressure while you grip.

dianabt

Hi peavey,

I'd suggest you look at the Too Faced 3 way lining tool which can give you a ultra thin lin or a thicker wider line:

3 - Way Lash Lining Tool

Or even try the Eyeko Skinny Liquid Liner

Eyeko - Skinny Liquid Eyeliner

As well as the Givenchy Parad'Eyes Fluid Eye Liner

Givenchy - Parad'Eyes Fluid Eye Liner

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
melissabt

[ Edited ]

Hi Peavey-

We have so many great liquid liners to pick from! Do you prefer using a brush that is stiff or a bit more flexible? Let me know if you have a preference.

<3 Melissa
peavey

(0) Hearts

I prefer stiffer brushes.

melissabt

(0) Hearts

@Pavey- Just adding to the suggestions. Have you also ever tried the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper? It has a stiff brush and has a bold black pigment.

trooper.jpg

<3 Melissa
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • peavey
    • dianabt
    • melissabt
    • lylysa