sephoramusthave

What is your favorite cream shadow?

[ Edited ]

I LOVE Benefit Creaseless Cream shadows, and own 3 of them and will absolutely get more. Whats yours?

ceeceeee

Re: What is your favorite cream shadow?

(0) Hearts

I love the MAC paint tubes. They're not sold in Sephora but they have great staying power.

serendipity01

I have Benefit creaseless cream shadows, Buxom stay there cream shadows, Mac paint pots, and MakeUpForEver Aqua Creams.  My favorites would definitely be the MUFE Aqua Creams! 

beautygeek97

(0) Hearts

I've heard really good things about Stila Smudge Pots (particularly Kitten). The Clinique Quick Eyes Cream Shadow in Seashell is sheer but buildable and doesn't crease. It's pretty amazing!

<3 beautygeek97

ran8

My current favorite would have to be the Aqua creams from MUFE.  They really are easy to use and come in great colors.  I also have one from a Shu Uemura palette that is pretty.  YSL has some lovely ones as well (easy on application though or the heavy hand will stay).  In a lot of cases though, cream shadows for some brands tend to be a limited edition/region locked/N/A item. So in the chances I liked something, it tends not to be buyable when it is time to restock.  ):

Benefit, NARS, Shiseido, Bobbi Brown, Chanel (the sparkly limited edition ones) are probably on my list of things to try. 

A long time ago, I had some neat ones that were a drugstore brand.  It was so long ago though so I cannot remember who made it.

I do like the formula since they are really good for easy to go eyes.  Although I am guilty of wearing eye primers as a base shadow for quick looks.  UDPP Sin especially. 

ran8

Update!  Tried the Shiseido cream shadow (new formula) and so far so good.  Such beautiful shades.  Bought it in the pink color.  It is a nice light pink that has some shimmer to it. Also liked the white one and the blues. 

Texture wise, smooth and lightweight.  Easy to apply with fingers.  Blends well with the other creams from the line or the MUFE ones.  No creasing happened while wearing a combination of the cream shadows either.  Worthwhile to try out if you love cream shadows. 

Product page link:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P294102&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=5337

This might be a good second place (cause seriously MUFE's colors are fantastic). 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • serendipity01
    • ran8
    • beautygeek97
    • ceeceeee