x1aab

What is the best liquid eye liner that doesn't transfer or smudge?

(0) Hearts

I'm Asian and eye liner can be a big problem for me with monolids--my liner transfers to my lid all the time. I'm looking for a really good black liquid liner. I've tried Smashbox, Tarte gel liner, Georgio Armani, the Sephora liquid liner and a ton of drug store liners. I need something that will literally stay on all day and not smudge. Any suggestions are appreciated!

beautylovingirl

Re: What is the best liquid eye liner that doesn't transfer or smudge?

(0) Hearts

Kat Von D's eyeliner have amazing staying power. Hope this helps!

Daniela1387

(0) Hearts

I literally just got into liquid eyeliner this week and I have to say that the sephora collection long lasting eyeliner high precision brush is absolutely amazing. It does not smudge or budge throughout the day and it is easy to apply. Even though its non-waterproof if you go into the store, swatch it on your arm and rub it after it dries you will see how it does NOT move. I chose this one in particular versus a pen liner because the pen liners apparently dry out fairly quickly and must be placed standing up so that the liquid is constantly flowing to the pen part. And since I like to throw everything in one makeup bag I totally dont have the time to make sure that one of my makeup items is standing up at alllll times just to make sure that I maximize the product use. 

emmaclaire

(0) Hearts

HANDS DOWN Make Up For Ever Aqua Liquid Liners.  They are waterproof, smudge proof, and will basically survive the apocalypse.  Plus they come in a gorgeous array of colors, including a really lovely true BLACK (blackest black I've found yet) with a nice finish.  They're my holy grail liquid liner and I wear them almost every day - they make liquid liner easy because of the great applicator too.

YoungSloth

(0) Hearts

Stila Waterproof Stay All Day in Intense Black is AMAZEBALLS

59rushswoosh

(0) Hearts

I totally agree with cspriverratz! I love Stila stay all day liquid liner and it only fades a little after 12+ hours and sweaty soccer practice, which is awesome. Its a total staple I use it pretty much every day!

cspriverratz

(0) Hearts

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof liner, it NEVER smudges! It is the best liquid liner I have ever used, and it really is smudgeproof as well as waterproof! It's like writing with a pen, so it's super easy to use.

lreagan

I love the formula of the Stila one, but I HATE the applicator. The end always frays on me and I get little threads hanging off and it only stays super precise the first time I use it and then it starts falling apart. It's happened to me on all 3 I've bought and it drives me nuts!

mkupgk

Ud 24/7 eyeliner in perversion

lreagan

Urban Decay's 24/7 liquid liners, hands down. Once they dry, they are not coming off. I use them every day and even when I'm outside getting all sweaty working with my horse, my eyeliner remains flawless.

They can be a little weird to take off though because they sort of flake off in strips. I remove all my makeup with Boscia's Makeup Breakup cleansing oil and I can literally peel the eyeliner off my lid! Regardless, it's still the best liquid eyeliner I've found. Plus they come in all kinds of colors! I have black, blue, purple, gold, silver, and a golden brown.

http://www.sephora.com/24-7-waterproof-liquid-eyeliner-P292015?skuId=1348697

incinci

(0) Hearts

I really like Lancomes Art Liner, I wear it quite often and it has never smudged on me...However, it is NOT waterproof if that is something you are looking for.  I find it to be pretty long-wearing though.  The Tattoo Liner by Kat Von D is also very good and is water-resistant-I  have used it and it has great staying power.

SportyGirly125

(0) Hearts

I have asian eyes and I use Inglot gel liners.  Super easy to use, dries fast and last all day.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • emmaclaire
    • beautylovingirl
    • lreagan
    • 59rushswoosh
    • cspriverratz
    • SportyGirly125