Miche722

What is the best eyeshadow to bring out hazel eyes?

(0) Hearts

What is the best eyeshadow to bring out hazel eyes? Brand and color suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

islandqt

Re: What is the best eyeshadow to bring out hazel eyes?

(0) Hearts

I love Mac's Club eyeshadow on hazel eyes and I agree that Sketch is also a great one.

melde

(0) Hearts

I have hazel eyes too and the NARS Ride Up to the Moon palette is amazing.

lovelykatya

(0) Hearts

my eyes are green - the best colors to accentuate and make them stand out are any shade of purples, bronzy/brown shades and gold's.

Also as a suggestion use colored eyeliner or mascara - this will do the trick even more :smileywink:

If I do natural eye look I just add my Chanel mascara in Prune - and my eyes stand out even more - looks gorgeous!!

ex:

Mac Fig.1

Mac Scetch

UD Bordello

UD Last Call

UD Tease

UD Laced

UD Roach

MUFE eyeshadow #9/ #92

Chanel Mascara - Chanel volume de Chanel - in Prune

Chanel eye liner in Grenat /Cassis

SydBristow

(0) Hearts

I have green yellow eyes.  Purples with pinks make my color pop.  I also love gold with green.  Doing my waterline dark makes my eye color look lighter and more accented.

I have lots of Stila and Urban Decay.  My 4-shade UD palette is all greens and Melt, a nice base shade that came with it.  NARS has a yellow/green shadow combo that I always get comments when I wear it.  I also have the gold Urban Decay liner to accent sometimes. 

This is Stila purples and LORAC liquid lustre in purple.

true.jpg

1cros3nail4givn

Oooo you have gorgeous green eyes! (Super random but they are)

marydiva

Hey! I have hazel eyes. There are several different definitions of hazel eyes. 

There's the brown-green eyes.

There's the brown-red eyes.

There's the green-yellow eyes. 

And then there's me, the girl with brown eyes with green, red AND yellow in them. XD.

I love golds, personally. They tend to bring the light out in my eyes. Bordeaux lips make my eyes look amaaaaazing and big and warm and full of color. Filling in my brows is also important, because it creates a compelling frame for your face. 

A satin-pearly highlight in the inner corner is also important - something like Bootycall from Naked2 works real well. 

Rose-golds like Naked3 complement the green in your eyes. 

Purples/Violets/Orchid (yay color of the year!) will emphasize both the warm browns and the yellow/gold flecks.

Honestly, the great thing about hazel eyes is that they're like brown, but "super-interesting-gorgeous-brown-dumped-in-glitter-and-gems." So you can use almost ANY color with your eyes because there's always a color you can emphasize and highlight. 

That was probably totally vauge and unhelpful. XD But anyway - hazel eyes are fun to have. Could you possibly upload a picture of your eye? Hazel has a lot of different definitions. 

KittehzeKat

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Try the opposites on the color wheel to make your eyes pop. if you want to bring out more green in your eyes, try purple shades. Or better yet, go to YouTube and search for "Robert Jones Make Up Color Theory", it's a 15 min super helpful and informative video. 

Hope this helps and have fun playing with colors! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • islandqt
    • lovelykatya
    • marydiva
    • KittehzeKat
    • melde
    • SydBristow