Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
Anonymous Insider

What is the best eye color for green eyes?

What is the best eye shadow colors for green eyes?

Re: What is the best eye color for green eyes?

If you are looking for a single eyeshadow to try out, I would recommend Urban Decay's 'Foxy' (a taupe-purple) for a matte, or Urban Decay's 'YDK' (a super shimmery rose gold-est colour) for a shimmer/metallic. As a makeup artist, I love putting purples, plums, sage greens, taupes, and warm browns onto green eyes.

Hi JDOW08,

Love @unfungirl's suggestion! In my opinion ABH Modern Renaissance looks great on almost everyone, I know some people are afraid or warm reds and oranges because they can look sickly but the shades in this palette are very trendy and flattering.

I love silvers, taupes and of course the universally flattering purple on green eyes. I like green on green too - like a very pretty sage can bring out green eyes as well. 

Check our Clinique's Chubby Stick for Eyes in shades Whopping Willow and Lots o' Latte as well as Urban Decay's single shadows in Desperation and Maui Wowie.

Kindly,
Nika

i really love warm oranges, browns and reds with green eyes. and purples too! the Anastasia Beverly Hills modern renaissance palette has some great colors that would bring out your eyes 🙂

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing