Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

What is a pencil or liquid eyeliner that is good for beginners?

Re: What is a pencil or liquid eyeliner that is good for beginners?

Hi, @diyaaa!  My favorite--and easy to use--pencil and liquid eyeliners are

- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil

http://www.sephora.com/24-7-glide-on-eye-pencil-P133707?skuId=1499078&icid2=products%20grid:p133707

- Makeup Forever Aqua Liner Liquid Eyeliner

http://www.sephora.com/aqua-liner-liquid-eyeliner-P286205?skuId=1325430&icid2=products%20grid:p28620...

I have wrinkly/crepey eyelids which are hard to line and both of these eye liners make eye lining a breeze!  The UD eyeliner is creamy and smudgeable, but stays in place very well (and lots of great colors!)  The MUFE eyeliner was my first liquid eyeliner.  The pointy foam tip brush makes it very easy to learn how to line your eyes (from thick to thin lines).  The tip keeps its shape too.

Re: What is a pencil or liquid eyeliner that is good for beginners?

Hi @diyaaa,

I've recommended some below that you may like! 

I love pen eyeliners because they're super easy to use and handle! I find that I can really draw a line precisely. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner is one that I (and many others) have used before that may like. It's highly pigmented and waterproof! 

One of my old favorites was SEPHORA COLLECTION Long-Lasting 12 HR Wear Eye Liner! I really liked this eyeliner since it was long wearing and I like how pigmented it was. I used to layer this on top of my Tattoo Liner for extra dark eyeliner! 

I personally am not too big of a fan of pencil eyeliners since I have oily eyelids, but Urban Decay
24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil is a really good one! They're pigmented and creamy, so easy to blend (I make a lot of mistakes sometimes 😉 ) and are very long lasting. 

XOXO,
Marieke
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing