rosie96

What is a good (and large!) eyeshadow palette?

(0) Hearts

I am going to France in a few months, and I would love to have a pretty large eyeshadow palette to take with me. My favorite shadows are urban decay, and I'm planning on taking my naked 2, but they don't have a larger palette than that or a build your own larger than 4. I would preferably like something at least 15 shades please :smileyhappy: I really really like my shadows to be very pigmented, like UD ones.

Thank you so much!

starletta8

Re: What is a good (and large!) eyeshadow palette?

Or... you could always plan to pick up a palette over there?

Just a thought- it would then double as a momento of your trip.

roxystar4

[ Edited ]

ohh there is a HUGE sale on NYX cosmetics on hautelook right now. The palettes are huge. You aren't going to get the same quality as LORAC Pro (one of my fave palettes) But you get a ton of different colors and options.

This one is $18

1613309.jpg

This one is $27

1613308.jpg

Also, I purchased an NYX palette at TJMaxx months ago and really like it (esp for colors I dont reach for often but are really convenient to have for certains looks).  I paid $12.99 for this:

Unknown-1.jpeg

mafan

Do be aware of their estimated ship dates.  They are not super fast, so take that into account if you're leaving the country fairly soon or anything.

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

@mafan   I ended up editing my post and included how I picked up a 78 shadow palette for $12.99 at TjMaxx :smileyhappy: Great deal and no shipping costs

nebel

I was so excited when I saw that sale this morning! probably spent more than I should :smileyhappy:

roxystar4

@nebel have you tried TJMaxx for NYX items?

nebel

Haven't spotted any at my local stores, but I'll keep an eye out for them! thanks!

clarks18

(0) Hearts

I agree with @mxcx.  Lorac Pro is awesome!  16 shadows and a great mix of matte and shimmer.  Too Faced makes great palettes as well but they come 6 shadows in a palette. 

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

sephoralovex and mxcx have some great suggestions!

sephoralovex

Have you tried Inglot Cosmetics? They have a freedom system palette where you can make your own palettes with tons of eyeshadow color selection.

rosie96

(0) Hearts

I've heard of Inglot, but I heard they are expensive!

nebel

They're actually not expensive as compared to other high-end brands-- a single shadow is around $10--, but I wouldn't recommend them for travel palettes.  The eyeshadows/blushes are held in by magnets and the lid is held on by another magnet.  It is easy for things to come loose and shatter (i've had this happen with one of my INGLOT palettes)  especially if they're thrown in a bag.  You want something with a lid that latches securely.

mxcx

Lorac Pro Palette!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 12 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • sephoralovex
    • mafan
    • roxystar4
    • clarks18
    • starletta8