lecia1167

What eyeshadow palette do you regret purchasing?

[ Edited ]

Usually, I can make a palette work for me, but the Smashbox Heatwave Palette is just not doing the trick for me. The colors are pretty, but they go on really light. Plus the fallout is ridiculous.

I bought it a long time ago, so I'm gonna have to MsGyver this bad boy and use some colors with other palettes I have to make it work.

I guess I can try it wet, too. I haven't done that yet.

What eyeshadow palette to you regret purchasing?

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?keyword=SMASHBOX%20Heat%20Wave%20Eye%20Shadow%20Pal...

poshified

Re: What eyeshadow palette do you regret purchasing?

Adding Vice 1 and Sigma's Paris palette to the list. Nothing wrong with the pigmentation of Vice 1 -- I just don't wear colors too often. Sigma's, however, was downright terrible, colors or not.

upload_6638013062541059964.jpg

princesskat17

Awww man, I had been thinking about buying this :smileysad: The colors look so pretty.

IttyxBittyxMe

NAKED 1 by Urban Decay. I fell for the hype, which was a big mistake. I really didn't like the palette at all and returned it. 

itscarin

(0) Hearts

I almost never use Naked 1 either.  I use Toasted, and the matte brown shade in there.  Other than that I don't really like the other colors in there.  I hate the last two shades which are loaded with glitter.