kissXmakeup

What are your favorite eyeshadow palettes of all time?

I have recently started obsessing over eye shadow palettes and am looking to buy more to add to my collection. They can be used forever and I love that! I am in love with my Kat Von D Eyeshadow Palette in Saint; I like neutral tones and use it everyday. I work at Disneyland and we have our cast discount sale coming up at Sephora for 20% off and I am trying to decide what to buy. Let me know which palettes are worth buying (:

poemelyric

Re: What are your favorite eyeshadow palettes of all time?

(0) Hearts

UD's Black Palette!  My all time fave!

mkupgk

My recent fav palette, good job too faced!image.jpgimage.jpg

kenny

The UD Naked and Theodora palettes are the first that come to mind. The are my most used, they just work very well on their own, and I often use them with other palettes and shadows.

melissabt

(0) Hearts

I have a few all time favs!

little black.jpg

loraccc.jpgI hit pan with that one!

glinda.jpg

<3 Melissa
kissXmakeup

(0) Hearts

My boyfriend surprised me with the Lorac Glogetter palette yesterday! (: I'm so excited to try it out. Does anyone else have it? 

kissXmakeup

(0) Hearts

I don't own any Nars or Urban Decay palettes, but I have played around with UD shadows in the store, quite a lot. The Kat Von D eyeshadows are true to color and very pigmented. The only downfall is that there is a little fall out, but its not terrible. I like the Saint palette a lot, which is the neutral toned one. They are shimmery, not glittery. I think if you are looking for a more natural look, the matte colors in the Naked Basics would be good (: 

kissXmakeup

(0) Hearts

Thanks so much for the suggestions ladies! I will let you know which ones I end up purchasing. The sale is next weekend, so I will post pictures of my purchase! (: I AM SO EXCITED! 

Lately I have been interested in eyeshadows, since you can never have too many of those :smileytongue:

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

I have the KVD Bethoven palette and really like the color payoff. Urban Decay is amazing, and I also like making custom palettes through MAC, but I haven't bought a new shadow from them since I have so much UD right now. 

onomotopoeia9

[ Edited ]

Urban decay are definitely my favorites - i already have naked 1 and 2 and I think I'm going to get the naked basics before this sale is over!

Besides for that, I also love my dior 5 color eyeshadow pallet. I have it in earth reflection 609

rawrxjasmine

I love my UD Naked palette! I also really like the Lorac palettes I have the Oh La Lace and just bought the GloGetter. I just got a couple new palettes that I have only used a couple times, but I love those too. They are both from theBalm one is Meet Matte Nude, the other is Nude 'Tude.

mkupgk

(0) Hearts

most of my palettes are ud.   Guess where im going :smileywink:

emmaclaire

INGLOT!!! I am obsessed with Inglot, they make the most absolutely amazing eyeshadows in pretty much every color imaginable and they are so wonderfully affordable because they don't spend money on advertising.  I have the Naked2 and the Lorac Couture (I think?) palettes as well and I like them, but nothing compares to my Inglot!  My most recent purchase was the Too Faced Boudoir Eyes, which is very pretty.

desertbr4t

(0) Hearts

i would love to see the colors you picked

emmaclaire

If you'd like, I can swatch the Inglot shades I have and upload a picture, though the only camera I have is on my iPhone.  Let me know!  (And if I don't see your response here, please feel free to send me a private message and I'll post!)

drrragon

(0) Hearts

ooh would also love to see Inglot swatches!

emmaclaire

Just posted in the Inglot thread, but I'll repost here in case it gets lost!

Here's natural light:

Image.jpg

and artifical light:

IMG_0525.jpg

The shades are (from left to right) 402 (my favorite), 409, 420, 444, 423 - all are "pearl" finishes!

kd006

(0) Hearts

The too faced natural eye palette is beautiful. If you don't have the UD naked basics palette you should definitely pick that up. I go for that the most. I also love the lorac unzipped palette. It has nice neutrals that are in goldy purply shades that a lot of other neutral palettes don't have.

quenbee

Any palette from Urban Decay!

carrierose

I have Naked, Naked 2, BOS 3, BOS 4, Summer of Love, 15th Anniversary, Rock BYOP, Deluxe...I definitely agree!!

quenbee

I love my UD palettes!  The only one on your list that I don't have is Summer of Love.  I was so upset that I missed out on that one.  I do have the Dangerous, Feminine and Fun Palettes too!  So I have a nice variety!  

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 27 replies
  • 16 hearts
  • 19 in conversation
    • AmyC
    • kenny
    • DTalksAll
    • emmaclaire
    • poemelyric
    • carrierose