From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Everything Eyes

Everything Eyes

• 198287 Members
  • 7878 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Eye spy a place to discuss all things eye makeup. Share your favorite looks, questions, and opinions with beauty lovers like you.

Eye spy a place to discuss all things eye makeup. Share your favorite looks, questions, and opinions with beauty lovers like you.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Everything Eyes
IS THE SEPHORA CONCEALER DISCOUNTINUED??
|
Re: IS THE SEPHORA CONCEALER DISCOUNTINUED??
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @alishski It got discontinued/reformulated. It is now SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Multi-Use Hydrating Glow Concealer , which ...read more
@alishski It got discontinued/reformulated. It is now SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Multi-Use Hydrating Glow Concealer , which I believe is a more glowy / hydrating formula than previously.
Eye Palette recommendations
|
Re: Eye Palette recommendations
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @meganshannon It’s the same formula and quality. It just depends on what colors you will use more. ...read more
@meganshannon It’s the same formula and quality. It just depends on what colors you will use more.
Recent images from this conversation
Mascara Recs
|
Re: Mascara Recs
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @svgshep ILIA Limitless Lash Lengthening Clean Mascara After Midnight Yves Saint Laurent Lash Clash Extreme Volume Mascara Charlo ...read more
@svgshep ILIA Limitless Lash Lengthening Clean Mascara After Midnight Yves Saint Laurent Lash Clash Extreme Volume Mascara Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes Volume 2 Mascara Black Vinyl Vol 2
Ambassador Curated
100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge
|
Re: 100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge
BOSS II INSIDER
Reply: You managed to pull a gorgeous eyelook even if the palette was disappointing ! @Samtian ...read more
You managed to pull a gorgeous eyelook even if the palette was disappointing ! @Samtian
Ambassador Curated
💖 100 Days of Eyeliner Challenge 🌈
|
Re: 💖 100 Days of Eyeliner Challenge 🌈
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: This is so pretty!!! @CynthieLu ...read more
This is so pretty!!! @CynthieLu
Black eyes
|
Re: Black eyes
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I’m so sorry you were attacked. Are you asking about covering the bruises? You can use some color correction, then a high coverage ...read more
I’m so sorry you were attacked. Are you asking about covering the bruises? You can use some color correction, then a high coverage concealer. Yellow will counteract purple and orange will counteract blue. I used to get black eyes from rugby on occasion, and then a few years back my puppy ran into my face in the snow and I had to cover that. Some good correctors are HUDA BEAUTY #FAUXFILTER Under Eye Color Corrector or MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Underpainting Color Correction Palette or Bobbi Brown Under Eye Corrector Light Bisque Some good concealers are SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Full Coverage Multi-Use Hydrating Concealer 23Y or LYS Beauty Triple Fix Brightening Concealer LN6 You would apply thin layers, and use the corrector first, applying ONLY over the darkest areas. Let it set, then follow with a light layer of concealer and set with a powder. If you weren’t looking for coverage advice, let me know by tagging me (@sister13).
Sharpener
|
Re: Sharpener
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @heatlew I have used the VB and PMG ones I get with the eyeliners. or you could get ones from Urban Decay and MAC that work great ...read more
@heatlew I have used the VB and PMG ones I get with the eyeliners. or you could get ones from Urban Decay and MAC that work great too.
New Post in Everything Eyes
What’s your favorite eye makeup trend?
I live for the euphoria aesthetic eyes, especially recreating it<3 whats your faves?
I live for the euphoria aesthetic eyes, especially recreating it<3 whats your faves?
Dark under eyes
|
Re: Dark under eyes
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @TiffnyMarie think of concealer as a thicker version of your foundation. If it’s not covering your discolouration then a colour ...read more
@TiffnyMarie think of concealer as a thicker version of your foundation. If it’s not covering your discolouration then a colour corrector can be very effective to get the job done of cancelling out the offending colour on your face. Colour correcting is also the best way to get dark circles covered with as little product as possible. You always want to wear as thin a layer of makeup as possible on the mobile parts of your face to avoid it settling in fine lines. Depending on the colour of your dark circles- either a peach (to cover blue or purple) or a green (to cover redness) (or both) will be very effective. Apply the colour corrector over your dark area so you no longer see the darkness and it is a scary green or peach mark. Then pat your concealer over top with either your finger or a sponge. Set with a thin layer of translucent powder before blinking and try not to blink for 30 seconds so the makeup has time to set This helps avoid any settling into fine lines. Use the same sponge you applied your foundation with to do this as it will be slightly damp and make the makeup look less powdery. Best of luck!
72,511 Posts