kissXmakeup

What are your favorite eyeshadow palettes of all time?

I have recently started obsessing over eye shadow palettes and am looking to buy more to add to my collection. They can be used forever and I love that! I am in love with my Kat Von D Eyeshadow Palette in Saint; I like neutral tones and use it everyday. I work at Disneyland and we have our cast discount sale coming up at Sephora for 20% off and I am trying to decide what to buy. Let me know which palettes are worth buying (:

denden798

Re: What are your favorite eyeshadow palettes of all time?

I love high end palettes, but I just bought a wet & wild palette and it actually had AMAZING color payoff. Just thought I'd mention it. 

kissXmakeup

(0) Hearts

I love their trios! Which one did you buy? I have their "walking on eggshells" trio and I really like it! highly pigmented and I can use it everyday. 

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Any palette from Dior.

Titian06

(0) Hearts

Hi, kissXmakeup!  I don't know what to say...I was going to tell you how much I love my Kat von D Saint palette, but you already know!  I love neutrals--they go with everything!  A couple of weeks ago I bought the Smashbox Heat Wave palette.  I really like the colors in it.  I haven't used it enough to really mix and match the colors to see if or how versitile it is.  I do like it, though.  I did post a small comment on the swatch board.

kissXmakeup

(0) Hearts

I've been wanting to buy the other Kat Von D palette with the greens and neutrals since I have green eyes but they don't have it at the Downtown Disney store. Booo! I'll have to take a look at the Smashbox Heat Wave palette now. I also just recently purchase the Tarte Aqualilies Eye & Cheek palette, which is beautiful!

blucoke

(0) Hearts

How's Kat Von D palette compared to NARS & UD?  I just bought the Tarte Aqualilies (because of the lighter tones & hopefully won't make me look old, fyi anything brown on my eyes makes me look like a VERY old lady) & been eyeing the Smashbox Heat Wave & UD's Basics, but I can't decide what to buy next as I just started putting together a collection of my own & I don't really wear a lot of make up on daily basis... I like to look fresh as if I don't have any makeup on when I did & as I'm hitting 40s soon I'm getting wrinkles/fine lines showing up slowly so I can't wear any shimmer shades for that natural nude look I wanted.

AmyC

(0) Hearts

It's funny that you should ask this. I personally like KVD's Saint better than Urban Decay's Naked 1 and 2 palette. I find Saint more pigmented and just better for my coloring. I almost regret purchasing both the Naked palettes but will use them up as they are pricey.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 27 replies
  • 16 hearts
  • 19 in conversation
    • AmyC
    • kenny
    • DTalksAll
    • emmaclaire
    • poemelyric
    • carrierose