triciaann12

What Products are SAFE to use Under the EYE?

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

-

beautylovingirl

Re: What Products are SAFE to use Under the EYE?

(0) Hearts

Yeah I know what one your talking about since your so sensitive that's probably why you were told that. I know I'm in a group by myself for doing that but it's always worked perfect so I've always done it. Sorry I didn't mean to confuse you more.:smileysad:

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

My first step always is my skincare which includes my eye cream  and then I do my primer all over my face even around my eyes let it set a little bit do my Touche Éclat and make sure it blended well and then my foundation and powder to set.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

@triciaan12- No I haven't tried Givenchy because the only thing I ever tried is the Touche Éclat and loved it so I never looked for anything else. But you definitely should look at all your options everyone is different.

beautylovingirl

For some reason I can't edit any of my post today and it is getting very irritating but I was going to add that a click product will also not deliver a big blob because it's a controlled amount of product.

beautylovingirl

I don't how I miss these post but any way have you ever tried the Touche' Éclat from YSL very light doesn't smell (because I just smelled mine because I knew you would ask):smileytongue:

keelybt

Most foundations will be fine, but products like facial moisturizer and heavier primers can clog the pores.  That's really why products specific to the eye area exist. If you want  light coverage under your eyes, you can also use a product like Dior Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen, which gives a softer, brighter look than most concealers.

swfupload_8712014922655743978.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/skinflash-radiance-booster-pen-P66722?skuId=732040

dianabt

Hi TriciaAnn12, 

Most foundations and face products (moisturizers, creams etc.) are not made FOR the eye area and while most are safe to put in the eye area- they can be rather heavy on that fragile and delicate skin!

I recommend using concealers specifically for the eye area if you really need extra coverage that the foundation doesnt do- moisturizers and creams specifically for the eyes and you can also try an undereye primer like Benefit Stay don't stray or new eye BB cream (Dior has a great one I JUST tried today and it is nothing but superb!!)  

Dior - Hydra Life BB Eye Crème Benefit Cosmetics - Stay Don't Stray  

Putting your foundation on the under eye area? Well it won't hurt but might not be the right coverage you need! :smileyhappy: I know how you feel about your eyes- I have terrible eye sight and when I am allergic to a product or have allergies it is a mess. That being said, make sure your tools are always clean when applying ANYTHING in the eye area and also make sure 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • dianabt
    • triciaann12
    • beautylovingirl
Photos1