lolo01

Wasnt convinced....but now I love it!

(0) Hearts

20130512_141745.jpg

Wasnt convinced that this was worth the 30.00 , until people at work started to ask if I was wearing fake lashes! So i guess it does work after all... I prefer to use it with a primer instead of mascara then fibers then mascara again!

carrierose

Re: Wasnt convinced....but now I love it!

(0) Hearts

I tried this for the first time yesterday...I felt that applying step 3 ended up removing the fibers from step 2 and I ended up with the fibers on my want and not staying on my eyelashes, ie. not giving me any length.  Is there some secret between step 2 and 3?  I read to make sure you do step 1 and then step 2 quickly before the base coat dries, but....

carrierose

I bought it today...it was $35 though. :?  Better love it!

mafan

I got this in a set from Too Faced so I will try it out at some point.  Right now I'm needing waterproof, too, and Tarte's Lights, Camera, Splashes! is my choice for that.

DTalksAll

I've been contemplating getting it for a long time. Maybe in the fall... right now I need a good waterproof formula for Summer. 

liveinlovexx

Haha... I doubt that I could ever make it look good. I am pretty incompetent with just normal mascara, it always smudges on my lids or sticks my eye lashes together.

I think you need to be a good artist to pull this off... or at least confident ;p

carrierose

Ohhh this looks amazing.  Another thing to add to my list, especially with all the weddings I am in this summer!

placaminero

[ Edited ]

Too Faced is one of my favorite brands and I love Lashgasm, so I've been considering buying this. I don't think $30 is that outrageous, so I should probably just go for it!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • carrierose
    • mafan
    • lolo01
    • liveinlovexx
    • placaminero