PVKNIGHT

Volumizing Mascara Recommendations!

(0) Hearts

I have been trying more or less a new mascara every other week from Sephora searching for one that volumizes my lashes but doesn't leave me with spidery, clumpy lashes. I've tried Too Faced Theyre Real, Kat Von Dee Immortal lash, Blinc (which has been great for a natural look, but not volumizing at all) DiorShow Blackout and the DiorShow primer- i tried these on in the store and loved them, but a few days later when I purchased them and used them at home they made my lashes super clumpy. I loved the black color, and the mascara had staying power but my lashes remained short and clumpy from it. I also tried Makeup Forever Smoky Extravagant, which I liked the most of the many I tried  except it ended up flaking and smudging by the end of the day. Any recommendations?!

jojobe

Re: Volumizing Mascara Recommendations!

(0) Hearts

Smashbox flakes on me so I could not give that recommendation.

jojobe

(0) Hearts

Guerlain Maxi Lash.... can I say it again??? Guerlain Maxi lash. One of the ONLY mascara's I have ever repurchased. No flaking, no migrating, no clumps. Just beautiful. - The other one would be Laura Mercier but her formula is flaky as well. 

SirenPrincess

(0) Hearts

My favorite is Bobbi Brown Extreme Party Mascara

BuxomBabe80

(0) Hearts

Have you tried YSL Babydoll? Or Armani Eyes to Kill?

PVKNIGHT

(0) Hearts

I have not! Thank you! I think a big problem I have too is that my eyelashes are kind of pathetic too. They're very straight, short and blonde :smileysad: 

BuxomBabe80

(0) Hearts

You might want to try a curling mascara then. I would recommend Diorshow Iconic Overcurl. You might really like the Armani Eyes to Kill Stretch. It has fibers in it that really help to increase length! 

PVKNIGHT

(0) Hearts

Thank you all! I'm going to try them out! I've heard good things about Too Faced's Better Than Sex and I've always wanted to try Givenchy products, just never have!

Sn4rky

(0) Hearts

I love Benefit's Badgal Lash

lecia1167

(0) Hearts

I love Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara. This stuff makes my eyelashes look so thick and long! I used to be a Benefits Yes They're Real gal, and while I still like that mascara, I think this beats it for creating dramatic lashes.

s1464544-main-hero.jpg

mberteig

(0) Hearts

I really love Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara.  I don't like any of Too Faced's other mascaras, but I really like this one.  I find it volumizing, it also holds curl well and is very black.

19capricorn60

(0) Hearts

Givenchy is great, but so is the Clinique mascara. I have had good luck with it+

mpas

I'm a big fan of givenchy mascaras - noir couture and phenomeneyes.  They are great for volume. Like you I tried everything.  I'm a big mascara junkie. 

rdesigns

I am also a huge fan of givenchy mascaras.  The unique wands help me to add a ton of volume even when I am not wearing a mascara base or enhancer.  

1SultrySCENTNut

(0) Hearts

I have a large stash of all different brands of mascara, I guess I just love them, but I seem to wear SMASHBOX's Ultimate Exposure in Jet Black. I have never had any clumping issues with this one and it leaves my lashes long,full, beautiful, and most of all CLUMP FREE  :smileywink:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • mberteig
    • mpas
    • jojobe
    • rdesigns
    • lecia1167
    • SirenPrincess