lecia1167

Urban Decay Ocho Loco 2 Eye Pencils as Eye Shadows

(0) Hearts

I love these pencils, but the funny thing is I only use them as shadows. They work really well and are easy to blend.

I'm wondering if anyone has bought the UD Glide-On Eye Shadow Pencils and the Ocho Loco 2 Pencils. If so, was there a differences?

That $20 an eyeshadow pencil will prevent me from buying them.

maioinasf3245

Re: Urban Decay Ocho Loco 2 Eye Pencils as Eye Shadows

i have both they are basically the same very easy to use and amazing and so fast to use

lylysa

To me their shadow pencils and eye liners are the same formula, the shadow pencils are just in a chubbier, crayon-like packaging. I've long sinced used their liners as shadows or even as a colored base to make powder shadows pop more and when they launched their shadow pencils I had a ball playing with the colors, but didn't think they were anything brand new.

lecia1167

Good to know!

lylysa

Morphine is my favorite shade, they used to have a gold called Lit (I believe) that was also lovely, but I believe they discontinued that one.

I tend to buy the UD liners when they're in mini multi packs so I have a variety of colors to use as liner and shadow. I only ever bought the black and brown in full size.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • lylysa
    • maioinasf3245
    • lecia1167