tenngal

Urban Decay Matte Eyeshadows

For all of you out there that love Urban Decay's Matte Eyeshadows, I just wanted to let you know that they are being discontinued.  They are not just being discontinued on Sephora's website, but Urban Decay is stopping production and they will no longer be available at all.  I just wanted to let you know in case you are interested in stockpiling on any of your favorite matte shades.

I love UD's Matte Eyeshadow and I hate to hear that it is going away for good. :smileysad:

toribiohazard

Re: Urban Decay Matte Eyeshadows

UD Cream Shadows and Pigments are also on sale on their website, they're really, super cheap so I'm assuming they're going to be on the discontinued list too! =[

mermadelove

Thanks for the info, tenngal!

I don't usually use the matte shadows, but it is good to know that they are going to discontinue them. I got an email from Haute look that stated that this month they were going to have UD on sale. I am thinking that these eyeshadows might be on the list!

prettyinpa

Hey, thanks for telling us this!  I am in. love. with some of the matte colors, especially those in the Naked palette, I think they look better and don't have the fallout that the sparklier ones do.

Guess this is going to make me finally push the button for my order that's been sitting in my shopping cart.....

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 8 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • prettyinpa
    • mermadelove
    • toribiohazard