roxystar4

Urban Decay Face Case in the Sale Section

Urban Decay's Anarchy Face Case is in the Sale Section right now for $29.

I bought this when we had 20% off and I think for the price, it's a lot of product. I do think that the pink eye shadow is terrible (glittery and no color pay off) but besides that it's a nice product. Just wanted to give you ladies a heads up.  

Also, just so you don't waste a click, the TrainCase in the sale section is OOS.s1550649-main-hero.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/anarchy-face-case-P382943?skuId=1550649

charpic

Re: Urban Decay Face Case in the Sale Section

I loved it until I ended up with glitter all over my face :smileysad:  I like the highlighter and blushes though, so I'm very caught between whether or not I should put it into a TSB or not

anb0906

(0) Hearts

Right there with you. I would use everything in it BUT the glitter eyeshadow, so I'm trying to talk myself out if it. But, even so, it's a sweet deal For the usable product. 

SirenPrincess

You are my new hero.  I missed getting one of these when they were on sale before.  My friend got one and I tried it and was soooo jealous.  I've been looking everywhere for one with no success.  Just placed my order!  Also, Sephora owes you a commission ;-)

AKRinNY

(0) Hearts

I'm so tempted. I have the Shattered face case and really like it. But I wish they both didn't have black eye liner, and I don't like the lip color in either. I know I could put my own in, but I hate already knowing I'm buying some products I won't use.

Also, the train case was in the sale section a week and a half ago and you would not believe the speed at which I placed an order. I'm surprised it's back! Well, I guess technically it's not, lol.

roxystar4

I always just see those 'extra' items as potential trades or TSB items :smileyhappy:

Teresaanne92

I love the blush and highlighter! I use it all the time. So I just ordered (another) backup face case just in case! lol :smileywink:
And I think the case is beautiful. I just wish the bottom compartment was easier to get open. It's not too bad when you figure out where to open it from but the first time I thought I was going to break it! haha

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

lol! I use an old gift card to open the bottom because it broke my nail one time I opened it with my thumb nail

Plantgarden

(0) Hearts

Sry miss read your note.    They just put the train case up,....they probably only had one!  Ugh.

mafan

(0) Hearts

Try your store.  Mine had several of the large cases on the shelf last weekend and they're on sale in store, too.  (I'd have picked one up but I managed to get one on-line before they went OOS.)

Plantgarden

[ Edited ]

Nooooo don't tell them about the train casssssssse :smileysad:

Online sale section closed for restocking of internet shelves.

Teresaanne92

Agree! The pink is initially what drew me, but I love the silvery grays in this more. The pink has awful color pay off bu I sill really love the whole case!:smileyhappy:

roxystar4

I like the tan/nude eye shadowbest and then the two silvery/grey colors. That pink is just awful! The highlighter & blushies are nice too. I think it's worth it (esp if you have a 10% off code).

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 13 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • mafan
    • roxystar4
    • anb0906
    • charpic
    • SirenPrincess
    • AKRinNY