brittieeee

UD NAKED 3 - Definitive Launch date for Sephora??

I am NOT getting a consensus from the answers I've been receiving from the nyc stores and from the posts I've seen IDK if the answer has been made clear yet, but my apologies if I missed it somewhere.  Do we have a definitive launch date for Sephora for UD's Naked 3?  Thanks, and again so sorry If I overlooked something, I really want to used my $20 off on this not spend it too soon only to have N3 come out a few days later! :smileywink:

LuckyWinter

Re: UD NAKED 3 - Definitive Launch date for Sephora??

It feels nice that the Naked 3 is coming out on my birthday :smileyhappy: but is it 100% sure that it will be online? Ill be like everybody waiting for 12:00 for it!

opinionatedjenn

(0) Hearts

I hope it's available at 12:00 A.M.!

gingerblack

Hah my boyfriend is buying me naked 3 for christmas and he is so overwhelmed by all this. He just doesn't understand the hype. He was so shocked and confused it sold out on the UD website. He is trying to like figure out now how to make sure he gets it on the release on the 6th, so cute :smileyhappy:.

katief241981

(0) Hearts

the 6th for sure….but only online! So i wonder what time they will  be made available?  Ugh, looks like another long night for me!!

brittieeee

(0) Hearts

Great, I'm glad that's settled and it's officially the 6th.  I can barely wait!!  SO EXICTED!

december6.gif

katief241981

(0) Hearts

THE 6TH!!!!!!!

LuckyWinter

6Th december? Thats my birthday! :smileyvery-happy:

AznAngelLiz

Yes!!!! 2 days awayyyyyy. Excited :smileyvery-happy:

LuckyWinter

I am too! :smileyvery-happy: hopefully ill be able to get a naked 3 for my birthday!

lissay

This was UD's facebook update today. So I'm assuming 12/6 now. :smileyhappy:

"UDers, we hear you loud and clear. So to hook you up, we’ve worked hard with our retail partner's Beauty.com, Sephora.com and Ulta.com to move up the online launch of Naked3 to 12/6 instead of 12/9. Enjoy getting Naked!"

marydiva

Ohmygosh :3 I am so excited. I'm going to try to get it the 6th. I wonder if it will be available at midnight - I'd totally stay up for that. 

lovelykatya

according to UD Facebook  page - the launch date has been moved to the Dec. 6th!! at least for the Sephora.com/ ulta.com and beauty.com

marydiva

DANG! :smileyvery-happy: I'm holding out then, to spend the gift card. NAKED3 HERE I COME. 

Thanks for sharing! That's literally so exciting. 

IttyxBittyxMe

Oh no. My wallet may be in trouble. ;_;

ShinyMagpie

(0) Hearts

I had read somewhere that it would be available online on the 9th and in stores on the 12th. 

IttyxBittyxMe

(0) Hearts

The coupon will expire on the 16th, and from my understanding the palette will be out in stores by the 12th at the latest.

My local store [JCPS] is getting it on the 11th  and my other local store has no clue when they're putting it on sale and it's the stand alone store.

kellyzollo

I called my local store this morning and they said the launch date for sure here is going to be the 12th. Not sure if that is how it is in most states but I called my local one and the one downtown and they both said the same thing. Now I just have to decide how badly I want it or not or if I want to wait till after the holiday is over and get it.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 25 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • lissay
    • lovelykatya
    • marydiva
    • gingerblack
    • brittieeee
    • AznAngelLiz