nattygirl

UD Fishnet Eyeshadow

I LOVE this UD Fishnet eyeshadow shade, and swatch it every time I'm in Sephora, but I mostly wear neutrals, and have no idea where to begin with a duotone shadow like this. I have hazel eyes, brown hair, and fair skin, and think this shadow would work great with my coloring, if I had a few ideas on how to incorpate it into a look! Any suggestions?

beautylovingirl

Re: UD Fishnet Eyeshadow

(0) Hearts

LOVE THIS LOOK!

manniface

You are right! A pinky-purple should look great with hazel eyes and brown hair. A duotone can be interesting on the outer V of a light neutral matt eye. Another cool way to wear color is in the inner corner of an otherwise neutral eye. Just make sure to keep the rest of your makeup soft.9bf189d2ce1224c8d215fd717e2fccaa.jpg

dianabt

Hi Nattygirl! That is one of my favorite colors! It may sound a bit extreme but I LOVE to wear this color as a crease color to a nude beige, champage, taupe or light pink on the lid or for a really FUN and colorful look.. a bright turquoise blue or sea green shade! A bit more dramatic and fun and colorful but still looks great when paired with a black liner and volumizing mascara.  :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 10 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • nattygirl
    • dianabt
    • beautylovingirl
    • manniface
Photos1
  • 9bf189d2ce1224c8d215fd717e2fccaa.jpg