Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Travel Destination Inspired Makeup

I thought this would be a fun thread to start to share makeup looks that are inspired by places we travel to (or want to travel to).  Share the location and what the inspiration was.

Travel around.jpg

Re: Travel Destination Inspired Makeup

Not being able to travel is a real bummer. This makeup reminds me of my last trip to Las Vegas. I used Natasha Denona Star Palette and added her Chroma Crystal topper for lots of sparkle. Nothing says sparkle like Vegas & Natasha.  Natasha Denona Star Eyeshadow Palette Natasha Denona Chroma Crystal Top Coat Peach
Vegas Eyes.jpg

Anonymous Insider

@AMK721 wrote:

Not being able to travel is a real bummer. This makeup reminds me of my last trip to Las Vegas. I used Natasha Denona Star Palette and added her Chroma Crystal topper for lots of sparkle. Nothing says sparkle like Vegas & Natasha.  Natasha Denona Star Eyeshadow Palette Natasha Denona Chroma Crystal Top Coat Peach
Vegas Eyes.jpg

I really like it.

@AMK721 wrote:

Vegas Eyes.jpg

@Anonymous  Thank you!

Next stop is Hawaii.  The blue water combined with the green/brown cliffs inspired me for this eye makeup look.  I used a combination of UD Alice in Wonderland palette and a little Natasha Denona.  In person you can see much more of the green but it's not coming out in the picture.  This was way out of my comfort zone since I typically only wear neutrals.

Hawaii.Coast2015.jpg

Blue Eyes.jpg

@AMK721  what a great idea for a thread! Cool!!!

Thanks @veronika23

Anonymous Insider

I really like your eyes.

@AMK721 wrote:

Thanks @veronika23

@AMK721 wrote:

Thanks @veronika23

@AMK721 wrote:

Thanks @veronika23

Ooh this is fun! I'm not the makeup wearing kinda guy, but I love scoping out beauty/makeup trends. I'll be visiting Europe later this year, and France is the first stop. When I think of France, I think fresh, minimal, classic...Unless it's Paris Fashion Week of course lol. These looks are what I imagine French women gravitate towards. I look forward to finding out for myself! maxresdefault.jpgimages.jpgfresh.jpg

Cheers!
Nikko

Totally off topic but I am loving the look in top picture. It isn't always easy to create the looks we want with Hijab (atleast for me) and get the desired results. How hijab circles the face, it's colour has as strong an impact on the look as is of the products we are wearing. So much so that I get extremely different results of Colour IQ in different Hijabs. Ranging from 2Y04 to 1Y09 😂 while actually I am more of 2Y08.

I'm in the middle of planning a vacation to the Southwest.  I'm so excited to get out of the chilly Midwest and head to the dry heat of the desert.  I'm so inspired by the beautiful colors of the Grand Canyon.  I think I'll be able to come up with some amazing eye looks based on these colors.

grand canyon.jpg

I can't help myself.  I love these colors so much.  Here is what I did this morning.  Sorry my lighting isn't good.  I used the Natasha Denona Star palette.  Canyon Eyes.jpg

@AMK721 Everytime I see the Viseart Warm Mattes Palette I think of the great Southwest deserts. 

Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 30 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos9
  • Travel around.jpg
  • grand canyon.jpg
  • maxresdefault.jpg
  • images.jpg
  • fresh.jpg
  • Canyon Eyes.jpg
  • Hawaii.Coast2015.jpg