Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|
Anonymous Insider

Too Faced sweet peach palette, Anastasia Modern Renaissance or Morphe palette?

I'm looking for shimmery eyeshadow because I already have a smashbox covershot matte palette. 

Re: Too Faced sweet peach palette, Anastasia Modern Renaissance or Morphe palette?

If you're looking for shimmer, don't pick ABH because it only has 2 shimmer shades in it.

If you want the best palette overall out of the 3, definitely pick the ABH one. It contains any colour you'd ever need for everyday-friendly looks and the occasional fancier smokey eye.

Re: Too Faced sweet peach palette, Anastasia Modern Renaissance or Morphe palette?

Hi @Anonymous,

I really have loved the Modern Renaissance Palette but I think that the shades in the Sweet Peach are far more unique. The Modern Renaissance, for me personally, are more wearable and the overall texture and quality is just a little bit better. I hope this helps! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Skip the Morphe, go with the Sweet Peach if you're looking for pigmented shimmers. 🙂 I love Nectar, Bellini, and Luscious!

I love the TF Sweet Peach palette. I haven't had any issues with pigmentation or color pay off. The shades are very blendable and it's just a great summer palette for me. 

I think Modern Renaissance may be your best choice out of these three although it doesn't have many shimmery shades.

I personally don't care for Morphe and I think that their products can be low quality.  That's just my opinion though.

Too Faced Sweet Peach doesn't have a lot of pigmentation in my opinion but it does have more shimmer shades than the MR palette so you may like it better.  I own a few TF eyeshadow palettes and while I like them they are not the most pigmented in my opinion. 

I vote for Anastasia Modern Renaissance.  I love this palette because of the variety of shades, the pigmentation and how they blend.  

Modern Renaissance is a good every day palette for me (fair skin/blue eyes) if I use the two lighter shimmer shades as lid colors. If I want to amp it up a little more in terms of sparkle, I use something like Urban Decay Moondust or ABH Titanium single shadows on the lid with mattes from MR in the crease.

That said, I do not recommend Sweet Peach (meh colors/payoff) or Morphe (general no on the brand IMHO.) I think that most shadow wearers could get the most use out of MR, and the red/orange shadow trend isn't going to die any time soon. If you like those types of colors though, you may just want to wait until next month for UD Naked Heat since it has a little more shimmer than MR.

While I think the Anastasia MR is the best quality and every shade is good, it only has about 5 shadows with shimmer.  They aren't that shimmery either, its mostly mattes and satin finishes.  I would go with the TF Sweet Peach palette.  Morphe is not very good quality and tends to have tons of repetitive shades, I would not recommend this brand.

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing