From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes

Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette or Tartlette in Bloom palette??

Love the matte and shimmer colours in both but not sure which one is better and most worth it? 

Re: Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette or Tartlette in Bloom palette??

If you love shimmers, the ones in the Tartelette in Bloom stand out the most (especially Firecracker). It's  really hard to choose between the two and it all boils down to whether or not you're going to get use out of the peach shades in the Sweet Peach palette. Also, if you love warmer browns, the Sweet Peach palette is a better bet. 

I don't have tartelette in bloom, but I have Sweet Peach and I find myself constantly reaching for it!

I don't think you could go wrong with either, so I suggest picking the one with the colours you're more drawn toward.

I like the peach palette because the peach tones compliment my skin and eye colour. 

Both are great palettes so you can't go wrong with which ever one you choose.  However, I prefer the TF Sweet Peach palette over the Tartelette in Bloom. The Sweet Peach is one of my favorite palettes because the colors compliment my skin tone.  The shimmers in the In Bloom look a little heavy and textured on my eyelids so I don't like it as much as the original Tartelette palette, but I know I am in the minority on liking the original better.  

Personally I prefer the Sweet Peach Palette but it really comes down to which shades you'll see yourself wearing more. I just travelled for 12 days and the only palette I took with me was the Sweet Peach Palette and I was happy with the range of looks I was able to create with it.

I have both of those, and although the Sweet Peach is very pretty to look at, I hardly ever use it anymore. I've gotten so much more use out of the Tartelette in Bloom palette. It really depends on you though. If you already have a neutrals palette, then go for the Sweet Peach. If not, you can't go wrong with the Tartelette in Bloom 🙂

Hi @sandramlewis,

Both are amazing palettes! My advice would to be to pick the palette that you know you will reach more. It's great and all picking palettes with beautiful colors but they're not (necessarily) made to be stared at. You'll want to get those pretty colors on your equally pretty face! 😄 

XOXO,
Marieke

Hands down Tartelette in Bloom! I feel like its a palette that can stand alone and you only need that palette. All the shades perform well and blend beautifully!  I don't think there is enough range and consistency in the TF Sweet Peach.  Yes, the TF has some other shades like purples and greens but imo those do not perform well and you end up not even using them anyway. Just my opinion of course!

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing