butterblume

Too Faced Natural Eye vs Chocolate Bar vs Other Neutrals

(0) Hearts

I am hemming and hawing over this palette because the swatches that I have seen are gorgeous and I am drooling over the last 6 colors especially.

However, as with my previous Naked dilemma, I already have a ton of neutral palettes (Lorac Pro, Lorac Unzipped, Naked 3, Smashbox Exposed)

My chief concern though is that I also have the Chocolate Bar palette and I know Too Faced has a tendency to overlap shades without using the same names.

What do you guys think? Is Natural Eyes unique enough that I should pick it up despite my overabundance of neutral palettes already?

knadala

Re: Too Faced Natural Eye vs Chocolate Bar vs Other Neutrals

I do not think its worth it, I have a ton of neutral palettes which I tried to justify to myself by saying that the shades all look slightly different from each other when I look at them. However, after I put them on my lids and blend them out, the subtle differences are almost unnoticeable...sometimes the way we use a shadow or the tone of our skin can dull the very subtle difference between to similar shades, it basically looks the same when you wear it, so its not worth it.

butterblume

(0) Hearts

You are right. Thank you for talking me off the ledge!

SDdenm

[ Edited ]

Im having the same dilemma with the Natural Eyes at Night. I own Naked 1 and 3, Chocolate Bar, Lorac Unzipped and a few other palettes that have brighter colors but with some neutrals as well. I cant decide if getting this palette would just be repetitive. Since its permanent, I may wait til Sephoras next sale to get it so that way I dont feel so guilty buying it! 

butterblume

(0) Hearts

My major dilemma was the ebates 15% cashback is happening right now, LOL. I was waffling about Natural at Night too! I decided the shades I was really into were already in Chocolate Bar, though - but waiting for a sale is a great idea!

SDdenm

(0) Hearts

Thats true....but I am in love with Moonstone; the greenish-bronze color from Natural at Night. If I can find a dupe for that one then I'd be set! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • knadala
    • butterblume
    • SDdenm