Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes

Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon or Sweat Peach if you already have Naked 1,2

Hello, beautiful people, I need your opinions on this!

I want to purchase one of these Too Faced palettes. I like the peachy, soft pink looks that both of these palettes can create.

However, looking at the swatches online, it seems that either of these palettes have a few colors that seem similar to those in the Naked palettes. I already have Naked 1 and 2 palettes (I use Naked 1 a lot more than Naked 2, maybe because I have warm yellowy Asian complexion)

Which one of these would best accompany Naked 1/2 palettes? Or, should I just forget about these and just get Naked 3? 

Re: Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon or Sweat Peach if you already have Naked 1,2

Since I prefer warmer tones- I would pick the Peach palette. The Bon Bons palette is cooler toned and has never been on my radar. The Naked 3 isn't as pigmented as I would've hoped. I have a tan complexion with yellow undertones and I really like warmer tones against my skin! 😃

@vivsun, I think you'd get more use out of the Sweet Peach palette. Even with Naked 1, Sweet Peach has warmer browns (e.g. Purée and Summer Yum) and pops of color! The Bon Bons palette leans more cool toned with mostly taupes and that earl grey shade. I personally don't think that hot pink shade is more practical than the peach shades in the Sweet Peach palette.

Since you brought up Naked 3, I can't say that I recommend it. I have Asian yellow undertones (very warm) as well and I have a difficult time finding use for that palette (as well as Naked 2; it's too silver for me). The pink hues are gorgeous to look at but it's difficult to utilize the palette to its full potential without giving myself a bruised eye look (I much prefer the Lorac Unzipped due to its warmer rose gold shades).

Thank you so much, @myumew! What you said totally make sense! I didn't realize this until you mentioned it. Now that I think about it, peachy pink does work better on me (e.g. UD fireball). What a revelation =D

I will check out Lorac Unzipped!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing