JenBlush

Too Faced Chocolate Bar

Has anyone already tried the Chocolate bar? I see it is already on the website but not in stock. Also no reviews just yet.

Just wanted to know if anyone has tried or maybe wants to try it? How do Too Faced shadows compare to the other neutral pallets out there (i.e Naked 1, 2, or 3, Lorac pro, etc)

I see that it is around the same price range as all the others. 

So what do you think??

http://www.sephora.com/the-chocolate-bar-eye-palette-P384402?skuId=1578012

kittichick

Re: Too Faced Chocolate Bar

(0) Hearts

Look. At all. The mattes.

Aaaand it's in my basket.

JenBlush

I think this is the only kind of Chocolate Bar that you can have without making us fat! lol

glossyguru

(0) Hearts

Ohhh my these colors are gorgeous. Totally my type of colors! Not in stock in my local store yet though :smileysad:

JenBlush

(0) Hearts

i don't believe they are in any store. I believe it wasn't supposed to be released until the 19.. so maybe that is why! If i want to buy it, i need to call the CS because I want to use the $20 off and a gift card! :\

JustACostume

Whoops I showed it to my mother and it is now it is going to be under the Christmas tree. I was going to buy it anyway.

IllegallyBlonde

Just ordered... couldn't help myself ... and i JUST got the Naked 3 last week. I've been really bad lately, it's the holiday season that's making me want to overindulge but come on... CHOCOLATE.

sundaespal

I'm tempted. I have blue eyes with flecks of gold in them, and browns and bronzes look great on me. I love that the lighter shades are bigger, because that's the problem I'm having with my Naked2 palette. On the other hand, I've heard bad things about Too Faced shadows, there's more shimmer than I would like, and I can tell right now I'd never touch the bright pink shadow in the center. Not sure the value is there for me.

BeautyLove02

These shades are much too warm for me.. but I might get it for my friend! This would perfect for her.

ExcessiveGlam

I wanted this immediately when I saw it, but then I heard that it's going to be scented. I had to get rid of my Too Faced bronzers for this very reason. I just couldn't stomach that scent. It's so pretty though. 

Loretta55

(0) Hearts

I am holding off ordering this until January. I need to build my 2014 status. I keep telling myself that I have enough palettes but keep ordering more. I enjoy my Chocolate bronzer so I have hopes.

JenBlush

(0) Hearts

Someone mentioned it was for a limited time only though! :smileysad: Sooo. idk if i want to wait! Also, there is the $20 off still going on! I am dying right now!

kenny

(0) Hearts

It is LE, but since it is a part of Spring 2014, I imagine it should stick around for a few months anyways, since it isn't even launching in stores until January.

michmo

It is available this morning, unless that is a glitch!

ShinyMagpie

I just got the "It's here" email to tell me it's in stock. 

michmo

Yay!  That puts my mind at ease.  I haven't receive that email yet, but I ordered already.  

michmo

haha...and one minute after I posted this the email came in!

bratknits

(0) Hearts

I don't know if it's s glitch but someone screwed up, the launch is the 19th.  They're still not available on the Too Faced site.

IllegallyBlonde

(0) Hearts

I believe it's exclusive to Sephora before it is launched even on Too Faced's site

michmo

(0) Hearts

I put through my order and now I'm just waiting to see if it gets cancelled.  

IllegallyBlonde

So much want!!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 55 replies
  • 49 hearts
  • 29 in conversation
    • kenny
    • mberteig
    • misscg