tessie84

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette for $29 for New HSN Customers

New HSN customers can get the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette w/ a full-sized Shadow Insurance Primer for $29 with coupon code 20NEWSPRING (and free shipping!). Just bought mine (although I really only wanted the palette)...it might be worth it to have a friend sign up and order it on your behalf since it's a smokin' deal. That's almost 30% off. (Shout out to the Nouveau Cheap blog for posting this!)

heatherbee

Re: Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette for $29 for New HSN Customers

I bought this the first time she posted the deal, and I'm very glad I was able to snag one.  I don't think I ever would have bought the palette for full price, but for 29 bucks plus primer, how could I refuse?

This became out of stock the first time she posted about this, and they restocked fairly quickly.  If you still want it, keep checking back!

ilovebears

Coupon details:

"Coupon 20NEWSPRING is a single item offer and is valid for new HSN customers only. This coupon is valid for $20 off your next purchase of $40 or more from HSN.COM. Coupon number is non-transferable and can only be used once by its recipient. Coupons must be applied when order is placed. Excludes shipping & handling, sales tax, Todays Special, This Day Only offers, and clearance items and can only be applied to the first shipment of AutoShip items. The use of this coupon may disqualify the order from inclusion in other promotional offers or discounts. Coupons cannot be applied to or combined with other coupons. Coupon is not valid for Charitable Contributions, HSN Gift Cards or Wines and Alcohol, Samsung Large Appliances, Dyson Products, Electronics and Gaming. We reserve the right to cancel orders when unexpected coupon system errors occur or in the case of abuse, misuse or fraud in connection with the coupon number. Offer is valid 4/1/2014 - 6/30/2014. Coupon Expires on 6/30/2014 at 11:59 PM ET."

Goldie12

(0) Hearts

Oh that sounds amazing.  I want it really bad.  I love the shadow primer!

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]

*relieved* it's OOS, my wallet survived. If anyone is looking for some pretties, they also have Korres Contouring Trio....... *throw*

http://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/Korres-Contouring-Trios-Purrrrrty-D/td-p/785307

*run away*

sourpanda

(0) Hearts

They have a lot of great skincare deals from Korres as well. Bundles of lotion and along with the rose cleanser & night mask duo. It was sooooo hard to resist :smileysad:

sourpanda

I got one around 1 in the afternoon. Ebates works for HSN too and I believe it's currently at 2%. And Ebates also says that this coupon code is for $20 off $49 so I'm assuming it doesn't have to be for just the palette.

tessie84

(0) Hearts

It doesn't apply just to that, which I should have mentioned in my post. Thanks for bringing that up!

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

5 left!!!

ilovebears

(0) Hearts

The item page shows 5 left, but when you go to check out it removes it from your cart, since it is OOS.

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

maybe call CS to ask

talinder

(0) Hearts

Dang! What was their shipping fee though?

sourpanda

It was free standard shipping.

talinder

(0) Hearts

Oh wow

sp2001

(0) Hearts

Boooo I would have gotten this!

ireneh