Natalian

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette - New package

I just looked around too faced chocolate bar come out new package which is slimmer package. 

Am I right ???

Just wondered

Missie772

Re: Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette - New package

I am mad. I bought the "old" packaging but I like the look of the slim packaging better. Thank god that people have mentioned that the magnet didn't work as well, otherwise I would have bought a new one!

m3rma1d

[ Edited ]

What they really needed to do was print the names under the colors. 

AlisG

I agree!! I have to make sure that I don't lose the plastic cover so I can tell what the names are every time I use it!! That and I kept the box, just in case.

meagboho

Yes!

Icecaramellatte

(0) Hearts

When will sephora have the new packaging? I can't find it in stores.

Icecaramellatte

(0) Hearts

Nevermind. I found one in the store but I had to try a lot of stores before I found one. Now I'm nervous about the closure.

AlisG

Am I weird that I like the clunky, huge package that I have? It feels so sturdy and substantial to me. lol and I contemplate what I can use it for when it's done! (because I haven't even used it yet.. it's too pretty).

Biedazzle

(0) Hearts

So anyone know if you still get the same amount of product in the new version?

SuzeAlex

(0) Hearts

Exact same amount of product.

SuzeAlex

[ Edited ]

Here is my comparison picture for you.  Aviscardi is correct about the magnet not working, IT WILL NOT STAY SHUT -- the magnet is so weak (assuming that there is one) that you should think of it as having no magnet at all.  If I was aware of this tradeoff I wouldn't have purchased the second one.  

For size comparison the smaller one is tad smaller than my Naked palette.  Hope this helps.

IMG_2376.JPG

divagirl90

I hate it when companies do this. This product just came out like 6 months ago. Why couldn't the "original"/first sold palettes come in this "new" size? How come they didn't think of giving the palette a slimmer size before releasing it? I prefer the size of the new palette. Too bad I brought it 5 months ago.

*face palm*

SuzeAlex

(0) Hearts

I completely agree with you, especially since I initially hesitated because of the bulky packaging.  But, the new packaging didn't get it right either.  Look at the sunny side, at least yours stays closed.

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

I actually thought about exchanging or returning it, but when i called hsn they didn't have any left. So they gave me a partial credit.

SuzeAlex

(0) Hearts

In light of us both having the problem I don't think getting a new one would make a difference.  I called too, but because mine was damaged.  I got a credit too, but I'm holding out they the get some more so I can exchange it for one that isn't damaged.  The packing was inadequate (big box - little padding, I'm not surprised it broke during shipping.

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

Yea i got mine over a week ago. Mine was packed in an envelope in a giant box.

SuzeAlex

(0) Hearts

I received mine a few weeks ago.  I see my making them "aware of the situation" made no difference.  

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

to get a credit?

SuzeAlex

(0) Hearts

No, to more securely pack it for shipping.

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

I held off for a really long time because of that. It is indeed slimmer, but my one gripe and maybe it was just mine. But it swings open really fast, and can open easily. the magnet is not that strong and i think the original version locked like the naked 2?

Natalian

DSCN3234.jpgthe sticker said " I am Skinny Now" New Slimmer Package

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 27 replies
  • 27 hearts
  • 15 in conversation
    • misscg
    • aviscardi
    • doriangray