kissXmakeup

Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Nylon Extension System

I have never worn false lashes before, however I would like to get a fuller and longer look. Has anyone ever tried this? I have seen a couple videos reviewing this product on youtube and read others on blogs, but I would like to know what you all think about it! Please let me know! (:

kissXmakeup

Re: Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Nylon Extension System

Thank you for the response ladies! I appreciate it. I've been doing my research trying to see if I will be adding it to my shopping list or buying it now. 

melissabt

Hi KissXmakeup,

I tried it myself and it definitely works. I have long lashes already however, I need more volume! Personally, I found it slightly uncomfortable the first time I tried it. However, the 2nd and third time I got used to how it felt on my lashes! Also, I'm not sure if its the best if you wear contacts!

<3 Melissa
lylysa

A couple of girls including the Mods have posted about this product, it's a hit or miss from what I gather on reviews, blows, and user postings here on BT.

I think most of it has to do with the state of your actual lashes and the application technique used. Of course if someone overloads with fibers and has short or stumpy lashes to begin with, it can end up looking clumped or messy after the mascara application, but if you apply clean coats of the products I'm sure you should have no issue.

I have read a bit on some of the fibers not sticking and getting into eyes throughout the day (some folks mention this as an issue, others don't say a thing about this matter), but you can always look into mascara primers or fiber based mascaras. Lancome makes a beautiful and clean primer and Lorac's Lotsa Lash is a fiber based mascara that also amps up lashes in one step.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • lylysa
    • kissXmakeup