AmyC

The Ariel palette is already out of stock! *cries*

(0) Hearts

Why was this released ahead of the rest of the line? Was waiting for the mirror compact to place my order! Will I be able to get a palette now? Will more be released?

amnali

Re: The Ariel palette is already out of stock! *cries*

(0) Hearts

hi. im a beauty insider but i didnot receive any email for ariel release.....what is going onnn

DTalksAll

No one got an e-mail (I'm a VIB & didn't get one). I heard they had a glitch on-line & it let people order the palette before the official release. It was only available during the weekend. I've heard it's going to be back in stock with the rest of the collection in the coming weeks. 

AmyC

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I heard that as well @dannyc although when I speak to someone at Sephora they told me that emails were sent out and everything and I didn't get mine blah blah blah. I think they are just trying to cover up a mistake that was made and they won't even admit to it.

DTalksAll

Yup & there's never any consistency! FB/BT always say something different than what e-mail support &/or phone support say. It's frustrating to get 3 different answers all the time whenever there is an issue. You'd thing the heads of Customer Service, Social Media & Marketing would be discussing issues & appropriate responses, but NOPE! It's all different. They can't even tell us the time a pt perk is available. "weekend" is vary vague. Does it mean starting Saturday morning at midnight (midnight what ET? PT?) Saturday morning when stores open (10am ET? PT?) or Friday at 1 since most people consider the time they get off during summer hours the start of the weekend (again 1pm ET? PT?) 

A little consistency would be nice. 

incinci

Excited for this palette!  It says "coming soon" so I will be on the lookout--I did sign up for the email notification when it comes back into stock.  Funny though,  I did not receive the BI early release email, as I thought it was supposed to be pre-released to Beauty Insiders?  Oh Well--I just hope I am able to get one when they go up for sale, the color range is so perfect for the Summer!!!

mafan

The page says Coming Soon. I suspect these were made available a bit before they expected and the whole collection will come out shortly. I'd sign up for email to let you know when it's in stock as I would think they would have mo even if none are in the warehouse right now. 

AmyC

(0) Hearts

My local Sephora@jcp said they will not be carrying the line, so my only hope is online. The nearest stand alone store is over 1 hour and a half away and I can't drive because of my disability.

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

Oh I just peeked at the storylook page. It says 

$55.00
free shipping
coming soon: e-mail when available

Usually for sales item it says "out of stock: e-mail when available" (this coming from the girl who lives in the "sales" section). Since it says coming soon, I'm pretty sure there's going to be more (or there's definitely going to be a LOT of complaints from more than just you).

Or, you can ask one of your friend to buy it for you, but that kind of depends on the friends. =/

ChicDabbler

What carolang said. You still have a chance online, sign up for the email and you can definitely get it. ^.^

If you happened to miss it online/still can't get it before end of July, I suggest making a call to your local stores at end of july/beginning of Aug to ask when they'd have it in and if you can reserve it. Usually they can reserve things for you for...48hrs? I think

carolang

According to the promo video the line will be released online in June and in stores in August. I wouldn't worry about not being able to get it! Looked like they released some early for beauty insiders.

AmyC

(0) Hearts

I just talked to someone on the phone and she freaked me out. She said there are ZERO available in the distribution center!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 8 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • AmyC
    • DTalksAll
    • ChicDabbler
    • mafan
    • carolang
    • incinci