Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Everything Eyes
|

Tartelette In Bloom?

I've had my eye on the Tartelette In Bloom palette for a while. I swatched them in the store and I fell in love with the shadows, but I'm not sure whether the shades in this palette are almost dupes for palettes I already own (Naked 2 and Too Faced Chocolate Bar). I tried comparing them but it was hard for me to tell, so I held off on buying the palette.  I love the shadows in the Tartelette In Bloom but I wanna make sure that the shadows in it aren't too similar to the ones I already have.  I'd love to hear from anyone who's tried, seen, or owned all 3. Thanks!!

Re: Tartelette In Bloom?

This might not be what you want to hear but I don't like the Tartelette in bloom. I even picked it up during the 20% off sale and I ended up returning it. I tried to use it as a replacement after my UD Naked 1 palette finally burned out, but the quality just isn't the same. In my opinion, the shimmery shades in the tarte palette (vs UD) weren't as pigmented, were more chalky and had more fallout. I used almost every colour at least once on my eyes for a few days but I just wasn't happy with it. The colour schemes may seem the same, but I prefer the UD Naked 1 palette more in every way. 

Idk how relevant this is but I picked up the ABH modern renaissance palette right after returning the tarte one. 10000% worth the hype and I'm never looking back.

Re: Tartelette In Bloom?

I had a look online, and they do seem quite similar, although you have many more mattes in the In Bloom palette. That's the only one of the three that I own. Here are some photos compiled into a collage to see them up against each other. (Not my photos)

1488432603761.png

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing