elizbeth1972

Stila Trios 12 bucks!

Has anyone tried any of the new Stila trios (featured online for $12). I am thinking of getting the Santa Monica Blvd (below) but I am curious if any one has tried the palette and their thoughts on it (pigmentation, wear etc).  Because its only online there is no way to test it out in store. Any pics any has would be great. Thanks!

s1405943-main-hero.jpg

elea33

Re: Stila Trios 12 bucks!

(0) Hearts

I've been bummed out by the color payoff by some of the Stila shades in the past. Are these pretty good?

melissabt

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi Elea33,

I bought one of these and thought the pigment was brighter and smoother If you do not like it, you can always feel free to return it:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
proanne

The Santa Monica Blvd trio is amazing! I travel a lot and these little Stila trios are perfect. I usually incorporate an additional color as my highlight (browbone) color, as the silverish color is too dark, and the light, matte pink looks too pink. I usually wear the matte pink directly on my lid, the beautiful dark mahogony in the outer crease, and the satin silver-neutral blended on my lower lashline for an unexpected splash of color and shine. There are many different ways to utilize this palette. I highly recommend collecting all of them.

makeupobesessed

Santa Monica blvd looks like an interesting color combo.
nzh9

I have this in Melrose Ave and it's definitely worth the twelve dollars. Good pigmentation and stays well especially with a primer. And the shadows are full size. Go for it! 

dianabt

Hi Elizabeth1972,

Those are some great shade selections aren't they? I haven't personally had a chance to try any of the shades myself but I know from previous use that Stila shadows are so smooth and soft, these palettes are a great steal! :smileyhappy: I adore this purple and turquoise/blue color combination in Santa Monica Blvd! 

Stila - Eye Shadow Set

Mulholland Drive also looks like a gorgeous bronzey eye combination! 

Stila - Eye Shadow Set

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • elea33
    • dianabt
    • melissabt
    • elizbeth1972