hpbtyinsider

Stila Smudge Stick Liner in Damsel

(0) Hearts

I usually wear black eye liner (I'm indian with pink/gold undertones) but have fallen in love with the Stila liner in Damsel which came with the In The Light palette. I love that Stila liners don't smudge, which is great since I live in the southwest where it's always hot. I'm looking for a similar dark brown color in a pencil that won't smudge for everyday once my Damsel pencil runs out! Any ideas?

hpbtyinsider

Re: Stila Smudge Stick Liner in Damsel

(0) Hearts

Thanks Brenn! I'll keep that in mind! One question, will the Lancome stay on the lids well? I have oily eyelids but as long as I use primer my shadow and liner stays all day.

brennn

(0) Hearts

I do use it on my lids too when I'm not using gel.  I don't have oily eyelids but I have never had any issues with it smudging or traveling throughout the day. I have used it without primer on bare lids and on top of cream shadows without setting them & it has stayed perfectly all day. For you with primer it should work well.   

brennn

(0) Hearts

I would suggest the Lancome Le Crayon Khol liner in Black Coffee. I think the color match is very very close (I have both) & I have never had any issues with smudging. It's also great for tightlining/ lining the waterline & is one of the longest lasting pencils I've personally tried.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • hpbtyinsider
    • brennn