deathbyglitter

Smashbox double ended liner Green Martian/Yellow Dwarf or Stila Smudgesticks in Mint Julep & Canary?

(0) Hearts

Trying to choose one or the other.  I've been eyeing Stila Smudgestick in Mint Julep forever.  I also love Canary.  When I saw the Smashbox double ended liner in Green Martian/Yellow Dwarf (mint green/primary yellow) I thought I was dreaming, lol.  Which would you rec higher?  The Smashbox double ended liner in Green Martian/Yellow Dwarf or Stila Smudgesticks in Mint Julep and Canary.  Thanks for your help!  :smileyvery-happy:

jojobe

Re: Smashbox double ended liner Green Martian/Yellow Dwarf or Stila Smudgesticks in Mint Julep &

(0) Hearts

The smashbox is waxy and not very pigmented. I am really regretting that purchase. The stila liquid liners have much better color payoff in the lighter colors. I was really disappointed in the smashbox liner. I used to love smashbox liners but these were awful. If you are a very dark skintone they make look good but I am a light/ medium  and it did not to much. 

BuxomBabe80

Re: Smashbox double ended liner Green Martian/Yellow Dwarf or Stila Smudgesticks in Mint Julep &

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the info. I'm very fair, so it sounds like this won't work for me. Back to the Stila liners!

BuxomBabe80

(0) Hearts

Did you make a decision, deathbyglitter? I'm also debating the same thing right now. I also noticed that Sephora has a yellow eyeliner that might be similar, and it's only $10. I'm so conflicted! Sephora doesn't have a mint green in their collection. 

notcreative

(0) Hearts

Stila always.  Smashbox never.

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

Why Smashbox never? *unable to tear eyes away from shiny pencils*

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

I don't know about quality of Smashbox eyeliners in general, but I do know that Stila smudgesticks have good reviews. If you want it for fun and don't wear it often, then go for the cheapest. Also, I'll have you know that you made me put Smashbox eyeliners on my wishlist since I've never tried them and they so shiny!!!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • jojobe
    • ChicDabbler
    • notcreative
    • deathbyglitter
    • BuxomBabe80