mymaserati
Accepted Solution

Side eye lash curler

(0) Hearts

Sephora used to carry a side-eyelash curler. It looked fantastic but I wasn't able to grab one before they were discontinued. A Sephora employee at the Chandler, AZ store told me the company that produced them is from Japan and their contract was up in the US, so they pulled all their products from the US market. Bummer! 

This thing was for your very outer-corner lashes that for some people never get grabbed by your standard eyelash curler, depending on the shape of your eye (I have sort of deep-set eyes and my Shu Uemura curler never gets them all). 

What do you guys know about this eyelash curler (brand, price, where I might obtain one in the western US or online now)?

tenngal

Re: Side eye lash curler

(0) Hearts

Japonesque which is sold at Ulta has an eyelash curler that's designed to target specific eyelashes, such as the outer corner eyelashes, or just the middle lashes, etc.  It's called "Precision Eyelash Curler" and it's about $10.  It comes in really handy to get my lashes at the outer corners of my eyes because a regular curler doesn't grab all my lashes.

Hope this helps you . . . :smileyhappy:

honeylemongirl

(0) Hearts

I believe the one you're talking about is from Shu Uemura. They pulled out of the US, including Sephora and makeup counters in department stores, but you can purchase online and ship to the US still from their website.

lovemesomerain

(0) Hearts

go to an Ulta store or online....I do know the Ulta I shop at has this line Japonesque..

aaliah

(0) Hearts

I had the same problem using the Shu Uemura eye lash curler where it wouldn't grab all my lashes and the outer lashes were left out. However, I tried the Sephora eye lash curler and it works perfectly :smileyhappy: a bit cheaper too.

makeupmichelle

(0) Hearts

If it is the eyelash curler I am thinking you are describing, it is made by a company called Japonesque.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • makeupmichelle
    • tenngal
    • mymaserati
    • aaliah
    • honeylemongirl
    • lovemesomerain