marydiva

Should I buy Naked? (The Original?)

Okay, ladies. I own 2 and 3 and ADORE both. I've been eyeing the original for quite some time. I mostly just wear neutrals anyway. Should I take the plunge and get the original or wait a year or two (or three!) till I've worked through at least part of my two other Nakeds?

The OCD in me wants to complete the series and have all three! 

JayReed

Re: Should I buy Naked? (The Original?)

(0) Hearts

Because the other two have separation anxiety from not having the whole family together..that is why.. :smileyhappy:

Kidding aside those colors are more bronzy, I find myself grabbing this original more than the other two! 

rjamlt

Make the family complete! 

jozkid

I have completion issues... get it!

jasminee

(0) Hearts

I love the original Naked. It's so versatile which is what makes it so amazing. There's matte shades, shimmery shades, they're all beautiful shades. What I love most about it is that it is so convenient for traveling. Traveling or not, I use the Buck shade for my brows. Eyeshadow palette and brow powder in one? It's an amazing value! 

OCD for the palette or not, you will find great use for the original Naked. Enjoy it girl!

Britlee303

Get it now! And you should probably get Naked Basics as well so the series will be even more complete :smileyhappy: I would say Naked 2 is my favorite if I had to pick but I honestly love them all and couldn't imagine not having any of them in my collection!

mlmac

The original and Naked Basics are my favorite out of all of them!

anaa

I also wanted to add I get a lot of use from the Basics.  I may even get a backup of that one.  I use crave as a liner.

anaa

I have all 3 and the basics too Mary.  The first one works well for me and I like the bronzy shades.  The thing that I don't like about it is it contains parabens, the second two don't.  Before I realized that and bought the 2nd and 3rd I used no. 1 all the time.

BeautyJunkie325

I have all three as well as the Basics palette. I use it all the time as well as mixing it with the other 3 palettes. I would so recommend it. 

green71191

I hadnt used mine in forever and i used it today! You have to have the perfect threesome right :smileywink:

chsu2016

Yes!!! it is a classic that every makeup and beauty lover should buy! As you know all of the shadows are "buttery" and so creamy.  Although I have all 3, I must say Naked 1 and 2 are the best investments.  (I have OCD too) All of the shades are of course neutral and give a very clean and polished look.  I love creating smoky eye and a gorgeous crease with these shadows from Naked 1.  

marydiva

(0) Hearts

I've officially been enabled! :smileyvery-happy:

HookedOnBeauty2

Does anyone know when the sale starts?....I need to buy my calorie free guilt free chocolate!!!

IAmLadyLiterary

I may or may not be smelling my palette at this very moment.  I love it so much, the only colours that I don't love are the pink and the purple, but the rest are amazing!

HookedOnBeauty2

I just bought a Lorac palette today because of the neutral colors but after reading this thread I MUST buy the original Naked palette. Ohh and the Too Faced chocolate bar palette is a must because 1 it smells like chocolate 2 I love the color names and 3 it smells like chocolate :smileyhappy: thanks ladies!!!

StyleLynn

I completely get the OCD part of this, I'm the same way. Buy it, you'll use it and it is a gorgeous palette :smileyhappy:

ghkim

mary, i agree with siren - buy naked1 but wait for a 20% off promo. i have only naked 1 and love it. yes there are some colors that are too much chunky glitter and i avoid those but otherwise, i can do many looks from just this one palette and for the most part the colors are well pigmented and easily blendable. i think naked 1 would be closer to 2 than 3 which is why i say i think you could probably wait for a sale.

marydiva

(0) Hearts

Great suggestion. :smileyhappy: I'm thinking April will the day I gift Naked1 to myself. Part of me wants to wait until the 20 off 50 sale in Dec because that's 40% off, but December is so far awaaaay!! 

IAmLadyLiterary

I don't have 2 but I can tell you I love the original (and Naked 3) but I would also recommend the too faced chocolate bar palette if you want another great neutral palette.

But yes I would recommend getting the original Naked, it is definitely one of my favourites!

marydiva

(0) Hearts

The chocolate bar looks DELICIOUS! :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 35 replies
  • 33 hearts
  • 22 in conversation
    • daisies121
    • anaa