marydiva

Should I buy Naked? (The Original?)

Okay, ladies. I own 2 and 3 and ADORE both. I've been eyeing the original for quite some time. I mostly just wear neutrals anyway. Should I take the plunge and get the original or wait a year or two (or three!) till I've worked through at least part of my two other Nakeds?

The OCD in me wants to complete the series and have all three! 

IAmLadyLiterary

Re: Should I buy Naked? (The Original?)

(0) Hearts

I am in love with it!  It is on par with the original Naked palette as far as I am concerned, except I actually find it more versatile even though the colours are all more browns.  

sparklekai

i've having the same internal debate!  i don't know that i need it but i want it!!! i just keep trying to put  myself off buying it..at least until tomorrow

marydiva

I know!! UD is amazing - but it's like...do I REALLY need all three? Maybe it'll be my Chic Week splurge. :smileyhappy:

daisies121

I have all 3 and I get the most use out of the first one but I wanted to "collect" all three too.  So I say go for it!

marydiva

Such great enabling skills! :smileyvery-happy:

m3rma1d

Yes you need the first. 

opinionatedjenn

I feel what you are feeling about Naked2. I have 1 & 3 but I don’t know if I realky need 2...lol.

marydiva

(0) Hearts

I feel like - how can you have only 2/3 of the goodness, haha! :smileyvery-happy:

dollface131313

i love naked 1 i use it all the time i recently got naked 2 and don't really like it as much but i think the original is a great buy 

marydiva

(0) Hearts

A lot of people love the original best and I can't help but feel that I'm missing out! 

sparklekai

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

that's what's getting me!  i keep feeling like i'm missing out!  plus there are a couple shades that i want!!  but it doesn't necessarily mean i need a whole palette!!

carolang

Hmm I think the Naked 1 would look really good with your coloring... I am so bad at waiting... I think its a classic, some purples, the perfect matte transitions... you can't go wrong!

This is how I feel about the Marc Jacobs Starlet palette. It's been on and off my wishlist because I already have similar versions of a lot of the colors, but I really want it, just to have it because the packaging is awesome.

I am making myself wait until Chic Week 15% so I can still think about whether or not its something I *really* need or if its something I can live without.

marydiva

(0) Hearts

:smileyvery-happy: MJ's Starlet palette is SO pretty! 

SirenPrincess

I just bought 1 from the UD 20% sale. I already have 2 and 3. I can't say if it was a good buy or not yet because 1 hasn't arrived yet, but I can say that pretty much everyone said yes buy 1 and that is the decision I ended up making :-)

marydiva

Ooooh I forgot UD was having a sale. :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 35 replies
  • 33 hearts
  • 22 in conversation
    • daisies121
    • anaa
    • marydiva