beautylovingirl

SEPHORA FAVORITES DRAW THE LINE

Hey Chickies,

Has any seen this new eyeliner set or have it looks pretty good!

beautylovingirl

Re: SEPHORA FAVORITES DRAW THE LINE

(0) Hearts

It's what makeup is all about making it your own and having fun!

beautylovingirl

@dannyc- Maybe they should have a set with those colors you love. I remember when you posted your pic of the colored mascara I thought your eyes look gorgeous it's a good change.

DTalksAll

Thanks!

My mom's been wearing Moss eyeliner for over 10 years, a little trick she learned at the Chanel counter to brighten her eyes. You can't even tell it's green unless you really stare at her eyes. 

There is no shame in colored eyeliners & mascaras LOL 

DTalksAll

So many people wear plum, brown or moss eyeliner, they should have thrown a few of those in.

I love bright colors (blues, purples, emerald...) but understand that those probably don't belong in a set. :smileytongue: 

lylysa

(0) Hearts

I was JUST checking this kit out!

I've tried about half of the liners in the set so it won't be a purchase, but it's definitely a great deal for anyone looking for variety and who may not have tried the brands! Heck, it would even make a great stocking stuffer or the pieces could be broken up into their own and paired with another make up goodie for quick/easy holiday gifts!

I really like the Demolition shade from UD (I wish they would make a full set of dual ended liners), it's such a rich deep brown. It's much richer than Bourbon and it's a flat brown too, no glitter or shimmer.

beautylovingirl

I know I wish they weren't all black either I like the option of wearing other colors besides black. They should have taken their most popular colors and put them all together. One color can be so boring sometimes.

nebel

I just wish they weren't all black! I'd be all over this if they were an assortment of colors, even dark colors, but I already have about a million and a half black eyeliners.

DTalksAll

Ugh, I'm trying to be good.... :smileysad: 

beautylovingirl

Me?? No not me I don't do that. :smileywink:

poshified

Beautylovingirl, if you didn't already realize this, you're probably one of the charter members of the Enablers' Committee. Just sayin' :smileywink:

Kiki1517

That would be funny as the next tier after "HALL OF FAMER" --> "ENABLING QUEEN" :smileyvery-happy:

ellevee09

Omg that's so funny!!!! Just what i needed, a really good laugh!!!! Hahahahahahahaaaaa 

poshified

MODS, are you reading this? hahaha!

beautylovingirl

My enabling bill will be in the mail. :smileyvery-happy:

DoctorsMrs

I'll have to enable something back at you. Then we'll be even :smileyhappy:

DoctorsMrs

Thanks for the heads up. That's a good value and a good way to try out a lot of brands!

rikkie

I ordered it the other day, I missed the one last year so I was not making the same mistake again!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 39 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • poshified
    • lylysa
    • beautylovingirl
    • ellevee09
    • rikkie