bleuorchid21

Rose Gold Eye Liner?

[ Edited ]

Do any brands make a rose gold eyeliner pencil (that can be bought in stores)? I was watching a Michelle Phan video and her brand sells one and I imagine the color would look really lovely on the water line.

HelloCoffee

Re: Rose Gold Eye Liner?

(0) Hearts

I know that Michelle Phan one!  Sephora brand in Girl Talk looks very close, too.

http://www.sephora.com/waterproof-contour-eye-pencil-P377784?SKUID=1473800&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=14...

1930sbella

(0) Hearts

Elf Precious Pink, it is on the more rosy side though. Hope you find what you are looking for!

missey1973

(0) Hearts

It is not a liner but Bobbi Brown makes a eye shadow called rose gold.

starletta8

(0) Hearts

Glad to see someone already brought up the Chanel eyeliner. It's the most true to color rose gold eyeliner I've found yet.

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Bleuorchid21,

You could try Jazz (Berry) - raspberry purple with shimmer by Marc Jacobs. Its more on the rose side however it does have tiny flecks of gold!

jazz.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/highliner-gel-crayon-P379434?skuId=1501311

<3 Melissa
beautylovingirl

Giorgio Armani's Copper eyeliner looks very close and these are the only swatches I could find:swatch for ga copper an.jpgThe GA pencil on top is #5 copper and I think the gold color is #4 antique gold but 5 is really pretty.

WhereYouStand

(0) Hearts

I was thinking you could experiement with eye color sticks and get more varieties here are a few.s1476670-main-hero.jpgLaura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Color Rose gold 

s1559640-main-hero.jpgMake up Forever Aqua Shadow Essentials:
COLOR Neutral - pearly taupe/ pearly beige/ black

s1264498-main-hero.jpg

Hello Kitty Charmmy Eyeshadow - Cupcake (which is more of a shimmery golden beige really)

s1389212-main-hero.jpg

STILASmudge Crayon Waterproof Eye Primer + Shadow + Liner - Antique 

there are tons to experiment with you can even use eyeshadow and a smudge brush if you like but be careful not to get it past the waterline. :smileyhappy:

mpolansky

[ Edited ]

I was looking at the Ulta website last night and I saw that Jane cosmetics had one in Rose Gold (its on sale for $4.80 right now!!!) . I have an eyeliner in aqua from them thats surprisingly really good quality! I definitely plan on buying more if that tells you anything.

Might be worth checking out, especially for the price!

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

Picked this up today along with the navy, purple, and brown, it is gorgeous! I already have black, white, and lime green. These pencils are my new fave. They stay in the waterline better than any pencil I have ever used.

mpolansky

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

J111170001_product_detail.jpg
Tried to find swatches online but I can't. But here's what the product looks like.

bleuorchid21

(0) Hearts

I visited Ulta today and they were $6 in the store. They didn't have any of the rose gold left or I might have gotten it. Ended up getting the NYX Silky Cashmere instead.

mpolansky

(0) Hearts

Huh that's odd. I just double checked the website and it still says $4.80 (20% off). I wonder why I'm seeing a different price

ellevee09

(0) Hearts

Omg I saw her YouTube video a few nights ago also and fell in love with the look. Ive been looking for a liner also. - thinking... I wanna try using benefit rockateur for a liner, the rose gold part...love experimenting!!! :smileyhappy: 

WhereYouStand

(0) Hearts

Rose Gold eyeliner, Huh? that sounds pretty!  :smileyhappy:

lolo01

(0) Hearts

OOOO a rose gold eyeliner would be so amazing :smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

poshified

Chanel's Stylo Yeux in Or Rose (literally translated to rose gold :smileytongue:) These eyeliners do not budge once they set.

swfupload_3163991458747889291.jpg

spacesuit

I'm looking at the "nude" eyeliner section right now and a few of these look kinda rose gold: http://www.sephora.com/eyeliner?categoryId=cat60028&ref[]=100016 I haven't tried any of them so you may want to look up reviews, though.

ry22

There is one in the Tarte Stop & Stare 6-Piece Eyeliner and Lash Set ($39 for 5 full-sized liners and a deluxe sample-sized mascara).

swfupload_7965295740967149217.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/stop-stare-6-piece-eyeliner-lash-set-P382571?icid2=Tarte_Editors_Picks%20_P38...

bleuorchid21

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately the set would be almost useless to me as I don't use liner pencils except a flesh toned one for my waterline.

SilveryPink

(0) Hearts

ooh. 

I've been looking at that! I don't really use black liner that much, but bronze/gold looks really good, it just makes my eyes look bigger and more..attention worthy?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 21 replies
  • 11 hearts
  • 16 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • ry22
    • poshified
    • beautylovingirl
    • bleuorchid21
    • ellevee09